Profile for linzx > Reviews

Across The Hall
Across The Hall
Price: 2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Across the Hall loved the book, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Across The Hall (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book, wont go into the details of the story you can read that in the description..........I will however say it is worth a read. The author has written it beautifully and full of detail... sad bits, funny bits and sexy bits brilliant with a bad boy who is a pain.

If You Stay (Beautifully Broken Book 1)
If You Stay (Beautifully Broken Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 18 Feb 2013
I liked this book and must recommend it to all, the book has you gripped from the first chapter.......... the only thing I was disappointed with is that the story ends at 84%, due to the author talking about why she wrote this story and teasers for her other books. However the author has wrote it very well and that is why I must give it 5 stars along with the storyline and Pax,(he is not a bad boy really)and Mila she is so sweet.
On a whole the book is a bit of a tear jerker, sad bits, sexy bits, drug use issues, you have to read it.

There will be a book about Mila's Sister Madison; lets hope we read a snippet about Pax and Mila in this book, I would love it.*****

Take This Regret (The Regret Series Book 2)
Take This Regret (The Regret Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book......... Christian and Elizabeth you will love it!, 16 Feb 2013
Brilliant Book.............what can I say?

I wanted to shout at Christian in the first chapter, I just couldn't believe how he acted, poor Elizabeth........I just couldn't put the book down.

This is the second book to Lost to You and worth the read.
I loved Christian and Elizabeth's story from the beginning but did not like the 5 year jump after the first chapter however never mind about that.

Anyway as the books description 5 years later Christian is living the life that he always thought he wanted.........but he can't shake the shame and guilt he feels for letting Elizabeth go all those years ago. Knowing he has a child out there somewhere, he feels his life is incomplete. When he gets an opportunity to relocate with his Father's law firm to San Diago he takes it, as he always wondered if Elizabeth ventured back to the home town where she grew up. With a chance meeting of a small child in a supermarket, he can't shake the feeling that the child is his. Taking the initiative to seek out the truth that's been haunting him, he looks up his ex girlfriend to find she only lives a few miles away.
From here we see a heart wrenching story unfold......so sad a tear came to my eye.

The only slight issue I had was sometimes Elizabeth annoyed me towards the end of the story, Elizabeth's denial of how she felt grated after a while. I can appreciate that she was guarded and scared of letting in him but come on, he was so trying. Won't say anymore you have to read it, you will not be disappointed.

Again the author has done an excellent job here, can we have more please.............

Lost to You (The Regret Series Book 1)
Lost to You (The Regret Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Christain..........., 16 Feb 2013
This is a great prequel to take this regret.
I loved Christain and Elizabeth, but oh Christain I felt for him dearly, hated his father....... Loved both books (see my view of Take this Regret).

This book helped to set the scene of the main novel and you will understand the characters before the emotional roller coaster of Take this regret.

This is a must read first and worth its money; the author is brilliant. I must say I have not read anything from this author but I will be watching for her in the future..............
NOW you must read 'Take this Regret'................. you will love it!! *****

Love's Rhythm (Heart of Fame)
Love's Rhythm (Heart of Fame)
Price: 2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 's Rhythm.......what a book, liked it, 14 Feb 2013
A good book, not what I expected.........mined you haven't read anything from this author before and I loved it. A rather hot steamy book I must say.........
The book is about Nick and Laureen and goes back some 15 years; which is sad in some places, and also very funny, I do feel for Nick and the life he took, anyway won't give too much away because you have to read it...........a must!
The author is a extremly good writer and I look forward to some more of her books. *****

Where I Need to Be (B&S Series Book 1)
Where I Need to Be (B&S Series Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Where I need to be...........the next book please, 10 Feb 2013
I liked this book; I was not sure about this book when I started it but soon got into it. The author has written it really well and I am already looking forward to the next book........Wanted.
I loved Spencer and of course Brandon; won't give too much away but I must say it is worth the read.
This book definitely left me wanting more, and I can't wait for the next installment in the series, with these sorts of series you should be able to pre-book the next book PLEASE. *****

Bear Necessities (Halle Shifters)
Bear Necessities (Halle Shifters)
Price: 2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book *****, 3 Feb 2013
Bear Necessities is the first book of the Halle Shifters series which is a the spin off series from the well liked Halle Pumas series from what I have read the reviews for these, however lot read them..........

This book was a great read, very exciting and loved the story. This is the story of Alexander Bunsun and Tabitha Garwood who cross paths in the tattoo shop, Living Art, and their lives as they know it are changed forever.

There is plenty of humour, steamy sex and violence to keep the reader entertained. Everything that you would expect for Ms. Bell. The characters are instantly likeable and with the mix of all types of shifters, this series has great promise. I must read Cynful now as it is book 2 of this series. A MUST READ THIS BOOK. *****

In the Band
In the Band

5.0 out of 5 stars Romeo Romeo...................., 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: In the Band (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book alot. Romeo loved him..........oh Romeo, he was wonderful. Brilliant book and a must read. Rileys parents are heartbreakingly realistic, with so much divorce in the world it was refreshing to read an honest account of it. The next book needs to be expanded to cover Justin and Sam..........
Lovely written by the author we need another one. PLEASE *****

Knight's Mistress (Knight Trilogy)
Knight's Mistress (Knight Trilogy)
Price: 2.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Knights Mistress.....brilliant, 28 Jan 2013
Loved this book. I agree with other reviews it was a page turner, read it in one evening. Loved the story between Dominic and Katherine, it is very heart warming, and the ending was not what I expected. The author has written it well but was shocked at the price of the book to say Fifty Shades trilogy; each book was cheaper and I am not to happy to say the least as the next book is not out till JUNE 2013, not good!! and also you can not pre-order the book yet.
On a whole however loved the book and am looking forward to the next one Knights Retreat.

Snapshot (The Jamieson Collection)
Snapshot (The Jamieson Collection)
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Snapshot......the jamieson collection brill, 27 Jan 2013
This book was really great, just as good as rock and a hard place (book 1)- brilliantly written and full of funny, sad and lovely bits.....could have slapped Courtney; I am looking forward to a book 3 in the series, will this be about Garrett??? hope so. *****

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10