Profile for linzx > Reviews

Content by linzx

linzx

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Rome (The Marked Men, Book 3)
Rome (The Marked Men, Book 3)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant............another please, 5 Jan 2014
Jay Crownover has done it again, brilliant author - another great book that you can't put down. Rule was a fabulous along with Jet and now Rome. The only problem was, for me, it ended before it should but I imagine this is where Nash's story begins and we hear about Rule's wedding and Rome and Cora's baby.................

Brilliant book but I want to know about Nash and have to wait until April, why April when I pre-ordered it in November....................... not good!

Playing With Her Heart (Caught Up in Love)
Playing With Her Heart (Caught Up in Love)
Price: 2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lovely book *****, 17 Dec 2013
I loved this book and author; she is brilliant. It has everything I love in a story , broken characters who are scared to love again hiding and denying their true feelings. I really enjoyed that it is written from both POV as well which is a bonus.
I just love Davis.......(I want one)& Jill, both are brilliant together. I won't give away the story because you have to read it, however you will not be disappointed, and I am so glad they isn't a second book.
This book is one of my favourites of Lauren's books and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes a good romance story.

Welcome to Sugartown
Welcome to Sugartown
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, 29 Nov 2013
This book is brilliant and from the start to finish I couldn't put it down. From page one, I was addicted.
I must say the author has written this brilliantly and has a unique style; I will be looking out for Carmen from now on..............

The emotion and situations that occur, you actually feel what the character does at that time. The main characters Elijah and Ana are lovely but you can not forget Sam, you just have to love him and his lisp! More funny is he repeats stuff he shouldn't, its worded in the book as it sounds with the lisp so I was laughing all night! You will LOL like I did !!

I haven't enjoyed a book for a while until I come across this, Its remarkable! It flows along its smooth to read, its not predictable or confusing, its clear and consistent!
There are ups and down, highs and lows, a few events that happen that shock!! but one situation (i wont spoil for you, i didn't see it coming)which is traumatic,as is the reaction/consequences; how the author has put this together is both clever and well written. Over all its one of the best reads I have read in a while! Unlike the other books of this same genre!
I do hope there is more from these 2 main characters as I feel like they could take them on to another book, on to what happens next and please we need to know what happens to Holly and Jackson....................

If you haven't read it by now.. buy it stop hesitating!! Enjoy!! its worth it! *****

Jake Undone
Jake Undone
Price: 2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Jake Undone (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book...........Jake was a character in " Gemini ", which is also a brilliant book, you must read that first. However Jake is lovely; as the 16 year old half brother to Allison. In this book he is 8 years older and extremely hot, really smart and witty, sensitive, and kind (what else can you ask). When Nina becomes the new roommate , she is naturally attracted to him especially since he helps her face her phobias and tutors her in math. Jake, however, keeps her at a distance despite there being a strong sexual chemistry between them. About half way through the novel we discover why, and at this point the story is told for Jake's POV. Love them both..but I just love Jake.

I look forward to hearing about Skylar.....

Keep Me Still
Keep Me Still
Price: 2.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant BOOK !!, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Keep Me Still (Kindle Edition)
This is a very good story,. The first I have read from this author, you did good...It kept me turning the pages as I wanted to know what the issue was about Layla and also Landen and good you could cry. There are medical and domestic issues within the story, concerning both characters, which have been written really well and dealt with sensitively.

Their story isn't finished though, there is another book, Hold us Close, which is due out soon, and I kind of wish there wasn't, and that their story had been tied off here.

I would recommend Keep Me Still as good, enjoyable read, has good humour, sad bits, angst, and sexy but be prepared to wait for the overall conclusion. Can I ask please that the outcome is a HEA, please......:)

The Edge of Never
The Edge of Never
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this; WOW, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Edge of Never (Kindle Edition)
Oh, I loved this book, loved Andrew and Cam, but Andrew I could weep. You laugh, you cry and the sexy bits love them all.
Talk about emotional wringer! Do yourself a favour, and set yourself a day aside to read this book uninterrupted...you'll have to because you won't be able to put it down...
The author is definitely brilliant and love her books.
Look forward to reading her next book *****

Unattainable (Undeniable Book 3)
Unattainable (Undeniable Book 3)
Price: 2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Defino undeniably the best..............., 29 Sep 2013
You are correct here this series isn't for the faint hearted. It contains sex, violence, murder, attempted rape, drugs. Like all in this series brilliantly written.....I did have to stop for a while throughout the book as I had to re-read some parts of it and also to take a breath before continuing to read.
However it is well-written, interesting and makes you want to read on. You get involved in the characters who may or may not live a life totally different to yours. Madeline Sheehan weaves a great story. All this is the sign of a good book.

This one is about Cage and Tegen. Cage is the president of the MC's son and Tegen has always loved him. Their story isn't an easy ride and its interspersed with Dirty and Ellie's story. You also get to catch up with Deuce and the rest of the gang.

I can not wait for the next book which is book 4 and I think it is the last one............:)

Seduce (Beautiful Rose)
Seduce (Beautiful Rose)
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story....................but come on, 12 Sep 2013
A really good story; I loved this book until about 90% of the way through, when as a reader you are in for a pretty shocking surprise! On the one hand, I think the author was incredibly brave to throw in such a twist...and on the other hand I felt slightly sad and cheated, why the sudden twist ?????
A warning to anyone buying this, don't get me wrong you will love it and love Jack - it is a great read, but be prepared for a big twist, a cliffhanger, and a need to read the next in the series all about Jack going forward............... please don't let us wait to long *****

Wethering the Storm (The Storm Series)
Wethering the Storm (The Storm Series)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TMS - wonderful so far, 21 Aug 2013
The Mighty Storm & Wethering The Storm are just brilliantly written and I enjoyed them so so so so much. Been waiting for Wethering The Storm; and I loved it.

I must agree with most of the reviews with ***** stars the books are very good and worth 5 stars, well to me both books are.

The story of Jake & Tru is beautiful. Two childhood friends who are forced apart when they are 14 & then have the oportunity to meet up again 12 years later. Jake the hot rock star & Tru a music journalist. The friendship & love between these two characters is truly beautiful. The chemistry is hot. I recommend reading The Mighty Storm first as Wethering The Storm follows straight on. Each book compliments the other. The secondary characters have been included brilliantly in both and you will not be disappointed with the ending. Everything is tied up perfectly.

Please do not do a 3rd book about Jake & Tru, you have to leave it at that Samantha (coming from a Yorkshire Girl please). I am over the moon that you will carry onto Tom (with a least a good note about Jake and Tru).

So to you all out there that have not read these brilliant books, what are you waiting for..............

Eternally North
Eternally North
Price: 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant Book, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Eternally North (Kindle Edition)
I totally enjoyed this book, the characters in this book are brilliant, well thought out with fantastic quirks, extremely hilarious moments which made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. Some very hot and steamy moments without over doing it. I am waiting for the next instalment from this author. Brilliantly written, well done. ***** stars! If I could give more I would.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10