Profile for JC > Reviews

Content by JC

JC

Page: 1 | 2
Ex-Pro RS-80N3 / TC 80N3 Timer Remote Shutter Release cable switch with LCD Display for Canon [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and chearful but great quality, 25 Mar 2014
A great little trigger that does everything i need it to for a great price. My only criticism is that you have to remove teh batteries to turn it off but this is no big deal as they pop out easily. A great product.

Mycoal hand warmers - 10 pairs
Mycoal hand warmers - 10 pairs
Offered by notonlybowls

5.0 out of 5 stars These are BRILLIANT, 25 Mar 2014
I used these hand warmers on a recent trip to the Arctic. I was out working in -45 to _50 with wind chill and these were priceless. I don't know what i would have done without them. I was wearing three pairs of gloves but that wasn't enough. I fear i would have lost my fingers if it wasn't for these little magic warmers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Yongnou products, 25 Mar 2014
I've bought a few Yongnou products now and they are brilliant. At first I was reluctant to buy chinese flash accessories but after seeing a friend use this stuff I was convinced. I've replaced all my Pocket Wizard TTL Flex's with these radio triggers. They are simple to use and setup. Quick to use and totall reliable.. (After 4 weeks hard use)

17231 5x Compressed Air Duster Cleaner Spray Can 400 ml CFC Free
17231 5x Compressed Air Duster Cleaner Spray Can 400 ml CFC Free
Offered by delighttobuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., 25 Mar 2014
Five cans of compressed air for just a ten pounds or so. Great value for the money. Reccomended. A good deal.

Logitech Z515 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for Laptops, iPad and iPhone
Logitech Z515 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for Laptops, iPad and iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant little Bluetooth speaker., 10 Feb 2014
I've been using this little spare set of speakers for over a year now. I take it al over the world with me and absolutley love it. It connects easily to my iphones (4 and 5) and my Macbook Pro all over bluetooth. The recharchable built in batteries mean that for small trips I don't even have to pack the charger. I get about 6-7 hours play back on the batteries.

10.5cm Bonsai or Accent Pot - Red with Indented Corners
10.5cm Bonsai or Accent Pot - Red with Indented Corners

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little pot., 10 Feb 2014
Fast delivery and great product. It's a pot at the end of teh day so what can you say.. Nothing bad to say though. It looks just like the photo. I just need to grow some green fingers now and learn how to grow a bonsai .

RØDE VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Mount
RØDE VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mic for the price., 10 Feb 2014
Good price and fast shippong for this on camera mic. I'm no sound expert but for the price and the ease of use it seems to do a great job.

Crucial CT240M500SSD1 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Crucial CT240M500SSD1 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to supercharge your old Macbook, 10 Feb 2014
I bought and fitted the M500 to my three year old Macbook pro recently and it's made a masive difference to the speed it runs. Start up and shut down times are half what they were and programs launch in a flash..

Manfrotto MKC3-H01 Compact Photo-Movie Kit - Black
Manfrotto MKC3-H01 Compact Photo-Movie Kit - Black
Offered by Superbargainuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, light and well made, 10 Feb 2014
For a tiny little tripod like this I'm very impressed with the build quality considereing it's small price tag. I use it for travel to save on weight and space.

GMYLE(R) Orange Frosted Matte Rubber Coated See Thru Hard Shell Clip Snap On Case Skin Cover for 13 Retina MacBook Pro
Offered by Clever Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to protect my new Macbook Retina, 10 Feb 2014
Recently bought to protect my new Macbook Retina. Quick delivery, good price easy to fit and looks and feels great.

Page: 1 | 2