Profile for GeCeBe > Reviews

Content by GeCeBe

GeCeBe

Lenovo Ideapad A2109A 9 inch Tablet - Black (Nvidia Tegra 30 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Android 4.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Was looking a long time for something like this., 26 Aug. 2013
For my studies I was searching for a tablet that was fast not to small and had a good battery life, I searched for the right product tried some at my local retailers and in the end i figured out, some of those 10 Inch Tablet where a bit big and the 7 inch where way to small. Then I read about this tablet. Some people where complaining about the old Android version or Wireless problems but after some thought i just went for it, and boy was I happy about that. First of all Amazon did send this so fast that I would rate 8/5 stars if i could ;) The tablet other than it was listed was already updated to Android 4.1.1 which still is not the newest version but its fast responsive and looks good. First time i started it I searched for more updates and it updated the firmware, Now the functions.
Wireless never gave me problems until now. I have it for some weeks now. Screen looks not as pixelated as some people where claiming in my opinion. I used it to read books, play games, browse the web and watch videos. Everything was really enjoyable.
Of course not everything can be perfect especially with a price like this.
Downsides are its a bit heavy, but i got used to that. The power button is hard to feel because it does not stand out from the rest of the tablet and last it was hard to find the right protection for it, but you might choose to buy some protection with the tablet here on amazon. I just bought a sleeve for a 10 inch tablet and its to big, but its safe ;)