Profile for Kraton007 > Reviews

Content by Kraton007

Kraton007

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Mens Clothing Long Sleeve Plain Polo Shirt | S M L XL 2XL 3XL | Custom Fit Top (Large, Black)
Offered by Rock Berry

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Big, rough and Coarse against the Skin., 25 July 2015
Far to big for a large, I am a size 44'', material coarse and not smooth against your skin, will put in the cat basket. 3 Stars for correct colour only.

Mens Long Sleeve Plain Rugby Shirts Size XS to XXL (Black, L)
Mens Long Sleeve Plain Rugby Shirts Size XS to XXL (Black, L)
Offered by Redbrick Workwear

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too big., 25 July 2015
I ordered a large, being a size 44'' chest and this is far too big for me, the material is rough and coarse not smooth and soft like Rugby Shirts should be, I won't be able to wear so will put in the Dog basket. 3 Stars for the correct colour.

Songbird
Songbird

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Song by an even more Beautiful Singer with an even more Beautiful Voice., 4 July 2015
This review is from: Songbird (MP3 Download)
Eva is among the Angels in Heaven and her Beautiful Angelic Voice lives on through her Songs and this Song in Particular Epitomizes her Truely Remarkable and Inspiring Voice. RIP Eva.

1Byone Easy Chime Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit With Sound and LED Flash 36 Melodies Tunes To Choose - Black- 1 Year Warranty
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does as it say's on the packaging., 24 April 2015
Arrived in time, so simple to set up and works a treat, no complaints and 100% satisfied and happy with the product. Just a shame it's made in China like most things these day's.

Bubbles / Emily Elephant
Bubbles / Emily Elephant
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not buy this, first off I do ..., 23 April 2015
I did not buy this, first off I do not have an HD TV, maybe my 3 year old son pressed the wrong button why would I pay to watch this when it is already included in my prime viewing, I called Amazon many times and every time I get a message saying, ''We are busy at the moment, please try again later".

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml
Offered by Fragrance New York

1.0 out of 5 stars I was reluctant to purchase this product after hearing so ..., 13 April 2015
I was reluctant to purchase this product after hearing so many comments about buying Cologne from this site as most are fake, well I sprayed 3 squirts on my face and neck and waited for my wife to arrive, (30 minutes later) I asked her to comment on the cologne, her reply was "I cannot smell anything", neither could I after 10 minutes, so there you have it, it speaks for itself. They will probably not allow this comment to go live.

One Chance [DVD]
One Chance [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Walters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Company to deal with., 9 April 2015
This review is from: One Chance [DVD] (DVD)
Great DVD, will definitely buy again and also recommend highly.

Authentic RDX Forearm Arm Pad boxing MMA Guards Protection White
Authentic RDX Forearm Arm Pad boxing MMA Guards Protection White
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and does what it say's., 30 Mar. 2015
I am actually very impressed with these protectors, not only did the relieve the pain I was experiencing, they are very comfortable and basically did the job. Would definitely buy from them again as and when needed.

Abode 18L Mini Oven with Grill, Ideal for small kitchen areas, students and more

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a well designed oven., 28 Mar. 2015
There is a design flaw with this oven and lack of thought gone into the making of it. Firstly, the oven tray is not able to be placed in the side grooves, as it is too narrow, therefor if you wanted to use the Grill to cook meat or anything that has juices from the cooking you will be unable too, you cannot barbecue food either without the juices seeping to the base of the oven, which leads me to my second gripe, there is a removable drip tray at the base of the oven but it is of no use, as once the juices from cooking starts to fall the tray quickly overflows and seeps all over the base of the oven, even if you remove the tray to wash off the juices before it overflows there is a problem, as you have to raise the front of the drip tray to pull it out and over the glass door which, results in a lot of the juices spilling onto the base of the tray. Please be aware of this, as if not you will be sorry you bought it in the first place.

Swanson L-Glutamine (500mg, 100 Capsules)
Swanson L-Glutamine (500mg, 100 Capsules)
Offered by Swanson UK & Europe Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Guess I am not permitted to write what I really ..., 26 Mar. 2015
Guess I am not permitted to write what I really think of this product as my last comment was deleted, it did nothing for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6