Profile for Jambug > Reviews

Jambug

Aidapt 450mm Solo Easigrip Steel Grab Bar White
Aidapt 450mm Solo Easigrip Steel Grab Bar White

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 23 Aug. 2015
Prompt delivery. Very sturdy and does the job.

Creative Minds 100 Sheets A4 Assorted Coloured Card 230 Micron
Creative Minds 100 Sheets A4 Assorted Coloured Card 230 Micron
Offered by G&N SUPPLIES / EDUCATIONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 23 Aug. 2015
As described. Good value.

Arsenal FC Pint Glass Mini Bar Set
Arsenal FC Pint Glass Mini Bar Set
Offered by ndlwholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 23 Aug. 2015
Prompt delivery. You can get some of these items separately for more money, making this excellent value.

4 Pcs Cute False Mouse Squeak Noise Sound Rat Playing Toy For Pet Cat Kitten
4 Pcs Cute False Mouse Squeak Noise Sound Rat Playing Toy For Pet Cat Kitten
Offered by highqualityforyou

4.0 out of 5 stars Our little girls liked them. What's more to say, 23 Aug. 2015
Prompt delivery. As described. Our little girls liked them. What's more to say?

Choose Black or White Outdoor PIR Security Sensor Traditional Lantern Shape Flood Light. Self contained & waterproof unit. Movement Detecing Floodlamp FloodLight Detector Wall Lamp. Included Free: 42w Energy Saving Halogen Light bulb.
Offered by UKHobbyStore ~ PowerSaveBulbs UK

Stuck in a Moment: The Ballad of Paul Vaessen
Stuck in a Moment: The Ballad of Paul Vaessen
by Stewart Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars An emotional, thought provoking book., 6 Nov. 2014
Gripping, harrowing, sad, even at times funny, in the darkest possible way, this book is an absolute must read.

This is a brutally honest and in depth tale of a mans brief moment of glory, followed by his tragic decline into the depths of addiction, and the pain that that brings to the addict himself, and to all those around him.

Unfortunately for Paul, as much as his 'moment' was something he carried with him for the rest of his life, I believe no matter how his football career had turned out, he was always heading for a life of addiction.

He dabbled with drugs as a young teenager, and on his own admission, had he not had football he would very possibly of turned to a life of crime in any case.

Given the character that emerged to me in this wonderful book, I believe even a full and successful football career would of just been putting off an inevitable journey into drug addiction and crime, once the placebo that was his football was over, whenever that might have been.

An emotional, thought provoking book.

Texet A4 Laminator
Texet A4 Laminator

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, 13 Feb. 2012
Having read variuos reviews here and elswhere this was the one I went for.

I am only a home user, and overall a light user as well, so my demands on the machine are not high. Having said that I did have a backlog of things to do, so in it's first hour I must of put 15/20 laminates through with no real problems,(bar having to put one or two through again just to consolidate the seal),so so far so good.

At such a price this machine, as of yet, cannot be faulted.

Welcome 2 My Nightmare
Welcome 2 My Nightmare

4.0 out of 5 stars A 'Grower', 21 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Welcome 2 My Nightmare (Audio CD)
In early January when I first listened to this Album I must admit, even though I liked it, I was a little dissapointed. Admitedly this was partly due to my inevitable high expectations due to it's allegiance to the original WTMN, (which I believe is one of the greatest Albums ever made), a comparison that was always going to be difficult to live up to.

In my opinion the review by B.S.Marlay best summed up the Album. It is not WTMN 2. The 2 Albums are incomparable. As he says this Album is far more in the mould of DIRTY DIAMONDS and not all that bad for it.

But to the point of this review. It's now been a Month since I first listened to this Album, along with the other 18 Albums I got for Xmas (It's all I ever ask for). Ranging from Metalica/lou reed, Cold play, Dead Weather to Kate Bush, Gary Numan and Genesis, and you know which Album I keep coming back to again and again? Yep,W2MN.

So why is that?

Well it's hard to put your finger on. Maybe it's just because it's such damn good fun. Like so much of Alices work there's always such a strong underlying sense of humour, in not only the lyrics, but in this case, in the music as well. Then of course there's the variety, ranging from Rock to Pop, from Vaudeville to Broadway.

Of course not everything works, it's very rare an album has'nt got some low points, but overall this Album is very very enjoyable. Brilliantly played, brilliantly produced and dare I say it brilliantly marketed.

Buy it, jump in, and just enjoy the sheer theatrical splendour of it all.