Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
My Talking Angela
My Talking Angela

5.0 out of 5 stars jessica o, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: My Talking Angela (App)
I think this game is good because I like my talking Tom but not I hope this helps you out

The Turtle Boy (The Timmy Quinn Series Book 1)
The Turtle Boy (The Timmy Quinn Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
I love this book .

Books for Kids: Space Tales: 25 Stories for Kids - Children's Books - Kids Books - Free Stories (Fun Time Series for Beginning Readers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Space time travel robots and aliens, 24 Aug. 2014
I think this is not good book as I reed . I give it 1/5 by Jessica and nan and grandad

HELLO! I'M 6 YEARS OLD, THIS MY FIRST BOOK.: I Hope You Read It
HELLO! I'M 6 YEARS OLD, THIS MY FIRST BOOK.: I Hope You Read It

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello! I'm 6 years old., this my first book., 8 Aug. 2014
This is the best book in the world. And I give it 5/5 by Jessica or jess and my dad think it not great because it not long!And it says that it please give 5 or I get punch.

ONE DIRECTION: 1D - THE INTERACTIVE GOSSIP QUIZ THAT SEPARATES THE BEST FROM THE REST: Volume 1 (Interactive Quiz Books, Games, Puzzles & Trivia On Kindle)

1.0 out of 5 stars One detection 1d, 24 July 2014
I hate this book. So mu. And this is the wors book in the word and I will give it 1/5

No Way Out - And Other Scary Short Stories
No Way Out - And Other Scary Short Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars No way out, 8 July 2014
I love this book and if you want to have this is for free! And it got 100 pages and this so good .

One Direction Boyfriend 54" Curtains + Blackout Lining Curtains 2013 design 66 x 51
Offered by Price-Right-Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
this is so good ceep the lite out i gife it 5/5

The Solar System For Kids: Learn About Planets And Other Cool Facts About Our Solar System

5.0 out of 5 stars The solar systems for kids, 2 July 2014
This is the best book. But is got 350 pages, my dad say is that not good. Can you tell me what is 10- 100=

George's Marvellous Medicine
George's Marvellous Medicine

5.0 out of 5 stars George marvellous medicine, 20 Jun. 2014
I love this book so much, you want to buy this book is for free! And my dad is the best book in the word. I read this book all the time. From Jessica

Burger Chef HD
Burger Chef HD

1.0 out of 5 stars burger chef, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Burger Chef HD (App)
this is not the good game in the wood. so that is wiy i gife it 5-1 azzznd my dad say is not the giod game

Page: 1 | 2