Profile for Ms Kathryn Chadwick > Reviews

Content by Ms Kathryn Cha...

Ms Kathryn Chadwick "earthmother" (UK!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Irregular Choice Womens Flick Flack Low Ditsy Duke Court Shoes 2654-76 Blue Floral 6 UK, 39 EU
Price: 50.44

5.0 out of 5 stars really pretty and very different!, 11 Jun 2014
I love these shoes! I was given a Irregular Choice handbag for my birthday and decided to look for shoes to go with it for a wedding I'm going to. I read other people's reviews and I'm glad I did because one recommended to buy a size bigger than your normal size. I normally take 5 but ordered a 6 and the fit is just right. Very comfortable.

Personalised Chocolate Bars - Surfer design - (4 bars)
Personalised Chocolate Bars - Surfer design - (4 bars)
Offered by Coco bee (formerly Choccamocca)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect budget gift, 23 May 2014
I couldn't believe my luck when I saw these personalised chocolate bars on Amazon! What do you buy someone who lives/loves surfing when they already have all the kit? Well, something sweet to fill an empty stomach! Even better, bars with your own name, a surfer and a personal message!
Excellent quality. I will be looking to Cocobee for future gift ideas.

Female Tailors Dummy Cream Size 10/12 Dressmakers Fashion Students Mannequin Display Bust With A Light Wood Base
Offered by S-NET Marketing Ltd
Price: 22.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 20 Mar 2014
I must admit my expectations were not high because of the low price! Previously I spent a lot more on an adjustable dummy to use when making my daughter's wedding dress. That one didn't even last long enough to finish the wedding dress, it was very poor quality in spite of the price. I can't express how delighted I am with this one! The quality is excellent, the fit (I chose my size 10-12) is almost perfect. The stand and the whole thing is very, very good quality.
Buy one if you are a keen needle person!

Hidden Lives: A Family Memoir
Hidden Lives: A Family Memoir
Price: 4.31

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting to the author but not the reader., 20 Mar 2014
This book reveals the inspiration for 'Shadow Baby' but I found the whole book rather dull and uninteresting otherwise!
I'm sure it was fascinating for the author but less so for the reader as it is her history not ours.

Shadow Baby
Shadow Baby
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Shadow Baby (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book very much. Margaret Forster at her best. Unexpected ending, which is always good!
I recommend this book.

Animal Womens Lexi Cross-Body Bag LU3WC247 - 167 - O/S Tan
Animal Womens Lexi Cross-Body Bag LU3WC247 - 167 - O/S Tan
Offered by Purple Fairy Princess Boutique
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little bag., 16 Feb 2014
It doesn't hold more than essentials but beautifully made and just how it appears in the photo.
Great when you don't want the 'kitchen sink' with you when you go out.

The Burning: (Maeve Kerrigan 1)
The Burning: (Maeve Kerrigan 1)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent Jane Casey book1, 16 Feb 2014
I've read all of the Maeve Kerrigan stories now and I'm hungry for more! Jane Casey fans will not be disappointed.

London Tube and Walk (2014): Tubes Walking Sightseeing (All-on-one)
London Tube and Walk (2014): Tubes Walking Sightseeing (All-on-one)
by Quickmap
Edition: Map
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't get lost!, 9 Nov 2013
I bought this for a trip to London that I am going on in December. So I haven't used it yet. It looks very comprehensive and is a handy size.

Mr Zogs Grape Scented Sex Wax Air Freshener
Mr Zogs Grape Scented Sex Wax Air Freshener
Offered by Sunset Surf Newquay
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Surfers need fresh air!, 9 Nov 2013
Bit strong in an enclosed space but does the job, freshens the air! And, as any surfer knows, that's very much needed sometimes!

Lonely Planet Discover New York City (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Discover New York City (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss a thing!, 9 Nov 2013
I bought this as a gift for someone going to NY for the first time. I'm told it's very good!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5