Profile for Cheryl > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book and could not put it down, 7 Nov. 2014
What a stunning heart felt heart warming story. I loved this book and could not put it down. This stunning cat and his owner have been through so much together and this shows how you can prevail no matter what... An absolutely stunning read, and going to read the other books on Bob now ..

Pentel Aquash Water Brush Pens, Assorted Tips - Pack of 3 (Fine, Medium and Broad)

5.0 out of 5 stars she absolutely loves them and they are fantastic to use, 7 Nov. 2014
Bought these for my daughter and she now travels all over with them in here bag with her sketch book... she absolutely loves them and they are fantastic to use. I will buy more for her in the future if she requires them they are stunning to use.

Chameleon: A City of London Thriller
Chameleon: A City of London Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved these books so much I had to buy the ..., 7 Nov. 2014
I loved these books so much I had to buy the trilogy and read them all... fab works I thought.

Loxley 40 x 40-inch Deep 36 mm Edge Ashgate Chunky Stretched Artists Canvas, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega fast delivery and excellent condition, 21 Feb. 2014
I have to say that I did not pay for the fast track delivery and yet still my canvas arrived mega fast with me. I am extremely happy with this canvas and can now begin my new painting this weekend.. The canvas is just what I wanted and it is in an excellent condition. I will definitely be buying off this seller again. Thank you so much.

Drontal Plus for Dogs Bone Shaped Worming Tablet Packs (Pack Size: 2 Tablets)
Drontal Plus for Dogs Bone Shaped Worming Tablet Packs (Pack Size: 2 Tablets)
Offered by Petremedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my dog, 4 Feb. 2014
These are so small my dog does not even realise that he is eating them. I will definitely be buying these again as they work very well on my dog.

Sony MDR-RF855 100m Overhead Home Wireless Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-RF855 100m Overhead Home Wireless Headphones - Black
Offered by Slamtech Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Undecided, 4 Feb. 2014
I bought these for my daughters birthday and while they are working and she says they are great on a few occasions they have picked up interference so they crackle when she is wearing them. The look of them is stunning but you need to definitely have to think about where you place the docking charger port for them when it is attached to the iPad, TV etc as the electromagnetic's of the equipment does interfere with the sound.

12 High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridge Replace Epson T0715 / T0895. 3x T0711/T0891 Black, 3x T0712/T0892 Cyan, 3x T0713/T0893 Magenta, 3x T0714/T0894 Yellow
Offered by PerfectPrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Feb. 2014
I can not believe after all the trouble I had trying to find inks that were actually compatible that I found these. They are perfect and I will definitely be buying off this seller again. The are easy to install into the printer and give a lovely quality picture when printing.

Epson Compatible T0711. 4 x T0711 High Yield (19ml) Compatible Black Cartridges
Epson Compatible T0711. 4 x T0711 High Yield (19ml) Compatible Black Cartridges
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars These were great, 4 Feb. 2014
These inks arrived prompt and fast and they were just what I wanted. I highly recommend them for an epsom T0711 - T0715. They work extremely well and there is a good quality to the picture when printing. I will be buying these again. Thank you

20 High Capacity Compatible Epson T0711 T0712 T0713 T0714 (T0715) Ink Cartridges
Offered by PerfectPrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jan. 2014
I have actually found a supplier that every time gets it right. I have bought many inks from Amazon and not all have been compatible for my printer though they stated so.. However these inks are and I have never had a problem with them. I have since bought several times off this supplier and will be doing so again as soon as I need more inks.
I highly recommend anyone to buy from these.

Drontal Cat Wormer (Single Tablet)
Drontal Cat Wormer (Single Tablet)
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if I can get my cat to eat them, 18 Jan. 2014
These actually work extremely well if I can get my cat to eat them for me. A lot of the time they end up in my dog or my other Buddha of a cat who will eat anything. However when I do manage to get my cat to eat them then they work great and I have bought these several times and will keep buying them in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10