Profile for Margery~Angel Teacher > Reviews

Content by Margery~Angel ...

Margery~Angel Teacher

I'd Change My Life If I Had More Time: A Practical Guide to Living Your Dreams
I'd Change My Life If I Had More Time: A Practical Guide to Living Your Dreams
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Price: 6.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 29 Jan 2013
I bought this book years ago, gave a loan of it to someone and never saw it again ~hence I re bought~a book I found so full of brilliant ways to help people bring about changes they feel they need to make~ I wrote out my affirmations while reading book and can say that 70% of what I asked for happened!Very impressive way to teach us to reach for the stars, stop looking for excuses, stop wasting time on needless habits and situations and to go out there and get what you are looking for and no you can!

The Crystal Children: A Guide to the Newest Generation of Psychic and Sensitive Children
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Price: 5.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, 29 Jan 2013
I felt this book lacked information ~although I enjoyed I felt there was a lot that seemed to be left unsaid about this fascinating subject.I have bought many Doreen Virtue Books and loved them but felt something was missing with this one.Sorry Doreen!

Working With Earth Energies: How to tap into the healing powers of the natural world
by David Furlong

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally Recommend, 29 Jan 2013
I borrowed this book from a friend and decided to buy it to keep as filled with so much excellent exercises and information for those interested in working with Earth Energies. A book I would totally recommend.

Ley Lines and Earth Energies: A Groundbreaking Exploration of the Earth's Natural Energy and How it Effects our Health
by David Cowan
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, 29 Jan 2013
Very interesting book filled with mass useful, fascinating information. Would recommend this book to people interested in Earth Energies.A book to keep and work from.

Messages from Nature's Guardians
Messages from Nature's Guardians
by Karen Kay

5.0 out of 5 stars Messages from Nature's Guardians, 18 Jan 2013
I love,love,loved this book ~filled with wonderful information on the different Elemental energies and the work they do in looking after the environment ~also a very strong message in there telling us where we need to make changes and why in bringing about change to help the planet before it is too late~the book was beautifully written and Fiona's dedication and love for the Elemental flowed throughout the book.Very informative and can show the reader so much about how to work with the Elemental and how to support and help them with the Earth. Totally recommend this book if you care about the Planet and want to learn how to do your bit in helping the Elemental bring the readjustment we need to balance the Earth.

Archangel Metatron - Be Open to Receive: A Little Book of Divine Awakening: 1
Archangel Metatron - Be Open to Receive: A Little Book of Divine Awakening: 1
by Tammy L Majchrzak
Price: 7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Open to Receive, 13 Feb 2012
Excellent book covering a lot of very interesting information. I loved the meditation and Tammy's direct and simple way of connecting.Although a small book in pages it packs in the guidance and information on working with this wonderful being.

The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life: v. 2 (Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life)
by Drunvalo Melchizedek
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: 21.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Flower of Life~part one, 4 Nov 2011
So far,I am finding this a fascinating read.
Drunvalo brings evidence from our past to life in such a wondrous way which is a joy to read. I can also get my head round the Sacred Geometry, thanks to his simple way of explaining this~just! I have found some of the information mind blowing and have learnt so much from reading this book.
A very wise man who we can teach us a great deal.