Profile for gin-ann-tonic > Reviews

Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Price: 11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
I bought this for my 4-year old grandson's birthday. As his birthday is in February, he has to wait for the correct season to send off for the caterpillars - so I am waiting for his feedback - I think he'll really enjoy watching the caterpillars grow into butterflies!

From Caterpillar to Butterfly (Lets read & find out science stage 1)
From Caterpillar to Butterfly (Lets read & find out science stage 1)
by Deborah Heiligman
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Mar 2012
I bought this for my 4-year old grandson to accompany the Butterfly Garden. I think the two worked well as a learning tool as well as being fun.

Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Usborne Beginners)
Caterpillars and Butterflies (Beginners) (Usborne Beginners)
by Stephanie Turnbull

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Mar 2012
I bought this for my 4-year old grandson to accompany the Butterfly Garden. He found it easy to understand and the pictures were bright and colourful.

Pack of 250 - C6 - Cellophane Greeting Card Display Bags Self Seal - 120mm x 162mm
Offered by CelloExpress
Price: 5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 Nov 2011
I used these bags for our Christmas Fair - filled with chocolates, biscuits, pet treats, herbs - thousands of uses! The self-seal was brilliant!

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 16 Aug 2011
I had been um-ing and ah-ing for some time about whether to purchase a Kindle. I'm so glad I finally did! It's lightweight, user-friendly and compact - ideal when travelling either on the train or on holiday. I've been able to download my travel guides as well as reading books. One charge seems to last for ages - I love it!

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Hot Pink (will only fit Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Hot Pink (will only fit Kindle Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Aug 2011
The hot pink Kindle cover is great! It is sturdy enough to protect the Kindle, is comfortable and lightweight to hold, and is a really fun colour! Just wish I'd upgraded and got the cover with a light - maybe one for my Christmas list?!

Limescale And Detergent Remover
Limescale And Detergent Remover
Offered by Spares4Appliances
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Think it's good!, 6 Jun 2011
This review is from: Limescale And Detergent Remover
I think this product is good. I used it once, but my washing machine subsequently broke down and had to be replaced (nothing to do with this product). I now have a brand new machine which is, obviously, limescale-free! I shall certainly be using this regularly on my new machine to keep it in tip-top condition!