Profile for sara > Reviews

Hope
by Lesley Pearse
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 21 April 2007
This review is from: Hope (Mass Market Paperback)
Lesley Pearse is a brilliant author, I have read most of her books and they are all exceptional reads and hope is one of her best. She researches her books so well and you can imagine yourself living in that era. I could not put this book down and was sad to come to the end.

Never Look Back
Never Look Back
by Lesley Pearse
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!!!!, 17 Jun. 2006
This was the 1st lesley pearse book i have read and it will not be the last. This book was absolutely fantastic in every way. I cannot rate it highly enough and I didn't want it to end. The character matty stays with you and you feel like you know her. It takes you from london in the 1800's to new york and the gold rush in san francisco. It is a real epic and I couldn't wait to turn the pages to see what happened next. Brilliant. I am now going on to read trust me.

Debra Stephenson: The Busy Life Workout [DVD] [2005]
Debra Stephenson: The Busy Life Workout [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Debra Stephenson
Offered by Qoolist

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 Jan. 2006
I usually do yoga and i wanted a change. This dvd is one of the best i have found. Every exercise is explained very clearly and you can really feel the burn. there are no fancy gimmicks just good old-fashioned exercise routines. i like the fact that you can use cans instead of weights. this dvd works every part of your body and gives you a good all round workout. I would definitely recommned this to anyone.