Profile for Andi > Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Dec. 2015
Very pleased. Easy to use and compact . Has a very good sound quality

Burgon & Ball Compost bin - Jersey Cream
Burgon & Ball Compost bin - Jersey Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish recycling bin - so much nicer than our plastic one!, 26 Feb. 2014
At last I have found a bin that can happily sit on top of my kitchen work surface and not look out of place. It looks good. Is bigger than the plastic one provided by the local authority and in my view is well worth the money.

SuperLED GU10 27 SMD 5.5 Watt Warm Bulbs, Pack of 10
SuperLED GU10 27 SMD 5.5 Watt Warm Bulbs, Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value,prompt service, 26 Feb. 2014
These replacement bulbs were bought to save energy. They give off a bright yellow glow which is much better than the very bright white glow that other led bulbs can sometimes give. They are good value for money and were delivered promptly and well packaged.

Albert of Adelaide
Albert of Adelaide

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange but enjoyable!, 18 Oct. 2012
This book was from the beginning interesting. Surprisingly it wasn't long before you forgot the characters were animals - their personalities so believable. I surprised myself and enjoyed this book.

The Legacy of Hartlepool Hall
The Legacy of Hartlepool Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Holiday read, 26 Mar. 2012
This was an enjoyable book which was good for holidays or travelling. It did however fade into the background soon after I finishing reading it and I had difficulty remembering the characters! The storyline although interesting did little to surprise and I did find myself guessing - correctly- the outcome.

The Child Who
The Child Who

5.0 out of 5 stars So different!, 26 Mar. 2012
This review is from: The Child Who (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. The characters were so real and you felt the pain and the joy as they travelled through the story.

That's Another Story: The Autobiography
That's Another Story: The Autobiography

2.0 out of 5 stars Book Club, 26 Mar. 2012
This was selected as a book for a newly formed book club. We all started the book really looking forward to it and met up a few weeks later all very disappointed. We are all fans of Julie Walters and consider her an exceptional actor - however where was she? None of us felt that she was letting us into her life and that it was a list of achievements.