Profile for Miss KRG > Reviews

Content by Miss KRG

Miss KRG

Shadow Study (The Chronicles of Ixia - Book 7)
Shadow Study (The Chronicles of Ixia - Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable Awesomeness!!, 28 Feb. 2015
If I could give this 10 stars I would!! I was so excited when this book became available to pre-order as I had read the other six books in the Chronicles of Ixia set. This book did not fail to disappoint. I was hooked from the start and could not put it down! I won't go into the story (don't want to give any spoilers away) but the story grips you and involves you in such a way you feel you are there with Yelena and the others every step of the way! I can't wait to see where the story goes next!!!

Blue Dragon Figurine 20 cm
Blue Dragon Figurine 20 cm
Offered by Osiris Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Blue Dragon Figurine 20 cm
This dragon is absolutely gorgeous! Stunning artwork and captivating to look at.
Unfortunately mine was damaged when it arrived, however after one quick phone call, all was sorted. Communication was kept polite and positive and the issue was dealt with promptly.

All in all, a gorgeous dragon.

Ferret Key-ring (keychain) by Hoardersworld, Fine English Pewter, Handmade
Ferret Key-ring (keychain) by Hoardersworld, Fine English Pewter, Handmade
Offered by Hoardersworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 4 Nov. 2013
Well a Ferret keyring that actually looks like what its supposed to!

I bought this as a birthday present for my brother - who owns a ferret, and was certainly impressed not only by the quality of the keyring (which comes in its own little bag) but by the likeness to its namesake.

Good value for money and fast delivery, definitely a buy for any ferret lover!

10 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-521 / PGI-520 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Every time!, 4 Nov. 2013
I first used Moreinks via Amazon over a year ago and have continued to use them when I need ink since! (I have even converted my father - who doesn't normally go for 'compatible' inks to using these inks!)

The ink is easy to install in the printer and works well, producing good quality printing every time.

Good value for money, quick delivery service - 5 stars all around - definitely a must buy if looking for alternative ink.

SuperTooth Buddy Handsfree Bluetooth Visor Speakerphone Car Kit for Smartphone Devices - Black
Offered by Ideal Specials

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 17 July 2013
I decided to buy this product based on the good reviews from other people and from their website. It certainly is brilliant! I've had no problems with it at all and would recommend it to anyone who is on the road a lot with high chances of people calling them as calls are really easy to answer. If I had any niggles at all it would only be the very slight niggle that if you're on a duel carriageway/going fast, it's best to have the car windows shut or the sound can get a little distorted - but that is only a slight niggle! Overall a very good product that I am extremely happy with and would recommend to anyone looking to an alternative to a bluetooth headset.

The Otherworld Trilogy - Omnibus Edition
The Otherworld Trilogy - Omnibus Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 13 May 2013
I got the first book as a freebie and once I read it I just knew I had to get the rest. The story keeps flowing through all three books, and it is definitely a good read!! If you like fantasy with a bit of romance mixed in then this is a must read!

A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book One
A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 14 Feb. 2013
I got this book as a free download because it sounded interesting and I figured that since it was free, it didn't really matter if I didn't like it because I hadn't spent any money.

Getting this was one of the best things I've done. The story is rich and intensive and really draws you in, encouraging you to keep on reading more and more. After finishing this book, I needed to know what happened to Giovanni and Beatrice so promptly purchased the rest of the series - I was not disappointed!!!!

I won't give any spoilers - but it is definitely a good series and worth getting to read!

Me to You - My Blue Nose Friends Wise the Owl, 10cm
Me to You - My Blue Nose Friends Wise the Owl, 10cm
Offered by Virunga

5.0 out of 5 stars Awww!!!, 8 Dec. 2012
I ordered this as a Christmas present for my friend and nearly kept it for myself!!!! The owl is soooo cute and fluffy and adorable!!! Definately a good buy for the cute animal lover!!!