Profile for Callum Regan > Reviews

The Fallout
The Fallout
Offered by ScreamingCd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2013
This review is from: The Fallout (Audio CD)
I had never heard of their music before. But, once I bought this album, I did not stop listening to it for weeks. After hearing this album many times, I enjoyed their music so much that I was drawn to purchase their first release, the EP - Limitless. This music also proved to draw me in, and I still listen to the albums a lot, even after having them for two months or so.

The Gift Of Life
The Gift Of Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique, 29 April 2013
This review is from: The Gift Of Life (Audio CD)
This is the first I have ever heard of this artist, and recommended them. They are impressive, especially with the song Photographs. They have a distinct way of performing music, and their songs can be easily recognised due to the atmosphere they present. The album was overall quite good.

When It Rains
When It Rains

4.0 out of 5 stars Met expectations, 29 April 2013
This review is from: When It Rains (Audio CD)
The single When It Rains was the best on the album, although I had not previously heard many of the songs before purchasing the album. All the songs are good in their own unique way.

Sempiternal
Sempiternal
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Sempiternal (Audio CD)
It's an amazing album, and shows that BMTH have come far, as this is far better than earlier albums such as Suicide Season, although they were good, this one is by far their best, and tops most albums which have been released so far this year.