Profile for Phil > Reviews

Content by Phil

Phil (Ivybridge, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
GreatShield VIES Nylon Protective Sleeve Case with Built-In Stand for 7.0 & 8.0-inch Tablet - Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Tab 3 (7.0 & 8.0 inch) / Tab 2 7.0, Google Nexus 7 II FHD / I 1st Gen , Apple iPad Mini II Retina Display / iPad Mini, Blackberry Playbook, Barnes & Noble NOOK HD, Tabtronics Tab, CloudNine Neuropad2 7" and others 7" & 8" inch Touch Screen Android aPad / ePad PC Tablet (Black / Hot Pink)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars The tablet is safe at last, 22 Mar 2013
My daughter is on her second tablet because the first one bounced down the stairs and smashed the screen her previous case was useless. This case is very well padded and has a zip closure for extra security, the built in stand is ingenios andholds the seven inch tablet securely. Great case.

ONX3 Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 PREMIUM PU Luxury Purple Wallet Book Style Leather Case + Purple High Capacitive Stylus Pen + LCD Screen Protector Guard

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved it, 4 Jan 2013
My daughter gave this to my wife as part of her xmas present and purple is her colour. These cases have a reputation for fragility but this one is fine so far

Gold 2430MAH EB494353VU Battery for Samsung S5570
Gold 2430MAH EB494353VU Battery for Samsung S5570

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray for customer service, 25 Jun 2012
The original battery sent to me wouldn't hold a charge for very long so I requested help from eCell and they sent me another battery within 3 days. They didn't even want me to send the faulty item back to them. This is the sort of service we as customers deserve.

Page: 1 | 2