Profile for eliane > Reviews

eliane

Once in a Lifetime - The 25th Anniversary Collection
Once in a Lifetime - The 25th Anniversary Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD!, 11 Nov 2012
I've been meaning to write this review since I bought the CD when it came out. It really is the most fantastic CD ever. What I love about Dave's voice is that you always know it's him-he has such a unique voice, with a really gorgeous tone to it. The CD really shows off his voice brilliantly, and he is equally as good singing powerful songs as he is with soft ballads. There really is something for everyone on the CD, with a very wide range of music, from popular classics to show tunes. I love the fact that Dave has included some less well known show songs-he hasn't just included the obvious ones (which I love too). Hearing 'I dreamed You' from 'Jekyll' brought back very happy memories of a trip to Bromley to see that amazing show. Even if you've never seen Dave live before I am sure you will love the CD-I really can't stress just how beautiful his voice is. The duet with Carol Woods (We Love Who We Love) is stunning, and hearing Dave's version of 'Feels Like Home' is worth the price of 100 CDs-it really is amazing. I really can't sing the praises of this CD enough-it is just brilliant. I listen to it on the way to and from work every day and it makes the daily Scotrail commute so much easier!