Profile for Thom Gibbons > Reviews

Stop Reading Self Help Books
Stop Reading Self Help Books
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all about getting your head right, 15 April 2014
Professional sports people talk about getting themselves in "the zone". This is what Kate's book does, aligned to one of the recurring points of the book the colloquial style is marmite, personally I like it, It makes the challenges to change and the calls to action more genuine. There are plenty of people who could do with this reality check in the way they do business, don't wait to be one of them, get ahead of the curve.

How To Twitter For Business Success
How To Twitter For Business Success
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great layout, short punchy points, nice and easy to pick up and put down as when I need a refresher, 24 April 2013
I get bored quickly of books where authors have taken themselves too seriously, thankfully Nicky Kriel has avoided this with "How to Twitter for business success". Some of the content I knew, some I needed reminding & the rest was little golden nuggets. I love short punchy writing style that I can pick up and put down as and when I need it and I would also recommend the 2nd or 3rd read with a highlighter handy to mark the bits really relevant to your business.