Profile for kittybee > Reviews

Content by kittybee

kittybee "kittybee" (Great Britain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Large Plastic Non Slip Hand Grip Bathroom Bath Shower Grab Rail Support Handle
Large Plastic Non Slip Hand Grip Bathroom Bath Shower Grab Rail Support Handle
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2015
Sturdy & easy to install. Thank ypu

White Plastic 450mm Disability Grab Rail Safety Support Handle for Bathroom and Shower
Offered by Transtools

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & easy to install, 2 May 2015
Just what was required. Sturdy & easy to install.Thank you

In Borrowed Light (Langani Trilogy Book 3)
In Borrowed Light (Langani Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Africa......., 22 Mar. 2015
I have lived in Africa through much of the time written about in this Trilogy & the vivid descriptions of Africa has brought it all back in Technicolour. The little dramas within have kept me reading into the night.
Thoroughly enjoyable. Memories.

Mightier than the Sword (Clifton Chronicles Book 5)
Mightier than the Sword (Clifton Chronicles Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mightier than the Sword, 14 Mar. 2015
Jeffrey Archer is loved & hated as an Author and I didn't fully understand that finally until I read Mightier than the Sword. I had noted in my diary from last year when the latest book would be released.
I cleared my busy diary for 48 hours when it came out and just sat & read it.
Again, it is one of those books that you just have to read another chapter & another until you realise it is the middle of the night.
Then,it ended leaving me wanting to knock on Jeffrey Archer's front door to tell me what happened.
I will have to wait another year to find out. It is noted I my diary.
Yes,I hate him for that but I love him for his addictive writing & leaving me in anticipation for the next episode of the Chronicle.
Thank you,Jeffrey.

The Independent Schools Guide 2012-2013: A Fully Comprehensive Guide to Independent Education in the United Kingdom
by Gabbitas

2.0 out of 5 stars Independent Schools Guide., 21 Oct. 2013
Sadly very disappointed.

If you are new to the Private School System, then I don't think that you will find this book at all useful. You would get more assistance from the internet.

We have put two children through the system and at the time, 30 years ago, I found a similar book very useful, but have since handed this book onto other parents.

I am now looking at our Grandchudren's education and although our children have a fair idea of where they are going to send our grandchildren, I thought the book would be of interest to them.

I have given it to our children, but they both agree it was not of great assistance.

Sorry about this - I have never given a bad review before but,new parents might fnd the review useful.

Thank you.

The Jungle Book, Vol. 1 [DVD]
The Jungle Book, Vol. 1 [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars The Jungle Book Songs, 16 April 2013
I ordered this DVD in error.

I thought it was the original film.

Good but not want I really wanted.

Best Kept Secret (The Clifton Chronicles)
Best Kept Secret (The Clifton Chronicles)
by Jeffrey Archer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kept Secret, 16 April 2013
I would recommend this to everyone for a thoroughly good read. I sat up all night reading it. I just hope that this is not the last of the great story.

Whether you like Jeffrey Archer or not - you will love this gripping tale.

Theirs Is The Glory [DVD]
Theirs Is The Glory [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stanley Maxted
Offered by Helgy

5.0 out of 5 stars Theirs is the Glory, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Theirs Is The Glory [DVD] (DVD)
This film although old, is facinating because it uses the men who actually fought in Market Garden.

Best of British

Jerusalem: The Making of a Holy City [DVD]
Jerusalem: The Making of a Holy City [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Sebag Montefiore

5.0 out of 5 stars Jerusalem - The Making of the Holy City, 17 Mar. 2013
If you have become confused as to the history of the Middle East and the many wars which have been fouhgt there, this will a long way to tell of the history,

I read the book first which was quite hard going but I kept with it.

The DVD made a few things clearer together with the actual photography of the place.

I won't go into the politics of the area, which I could do with ease, but this war has been going on for centuries and centuries.

I would recommend all to read.

Charley Boorman's South African Adventure [DVD]
Charley Boorman's South African Adventure [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russ Malkin
Offered by The Canny Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Charley Boorman's South African Adventure, 17 Mar. 2013
I lived in South Africa for 12 years and loved every thing about it.

I have visited all these places that Charley visited and I know have a photographic record of my journeys which supplement my own.

Sadly times have changed and it would no longer be safe to do what Charley did as a couple and without a team, but it brought back so many happy memories and especially the people.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4