Profile for Liverbird5 > Reviews

Content by Liverbird5

Liverbird5

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Hostile Justice (Justice series Book 8)
Hostile Justice (Justice series Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hostile Justice (Justice Series 8), 24 May 2014
Book number 8 and if possible they're getting better .... what a fantastic series!! The storylines are full of suspense, the characters believable and I love it that Lorne has returned (again) to the police force. Bring on number 9 Mel please! Highly recommended :)

Silent in the Grave (Parish & Richards Book 12)
Silent in the Grave (Parish & Richards Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent In The Grave ... Parish & Richards, 13 May 2014
All Tim Ellis books are a great read, but I have to admit to a true soft spot for Parish and Richards. I love the characters, the storylines and the added humour .... highly recommended :)

Killing Hope (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series Book 1)
Killing Hope (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Killing Hope ... Gabe Quinn 1, 27 April 2014
Good holiday read that kept me interested throughout. I did find it a little long winded in places, but accepted this as giving background details to new characters for the start of the series. The story had plenty of twists and turns to keep me guessing and an ending I didn't see coming! I'm looking forward to more of Gabe Quinn .... recommended :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2014 9:11 AM BST

Access to Power
Access to Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Access To Power ... Robert Ellis, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Access to Power (Kindle Edition)
Not my usual taste in books ... politics .... but this was a good political thriller. A fast moving plot that kept me interested throughout .... a good holiday read. Recommended :)

The Helper (Callum Doyle)
The Helper (Callum Doyle)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Helper (Callum Doyle 2), 5 April 2014
First book 'Pariah' was very good, second book The Helper - excellent ... can't wait to start the third - 'Marked'.
The Helper is a serial killer thriller, fast paced, with plenty of twists and turns, a killer I didn't guess and a twist at the end I didn't see coming!! Brilliant, keep up the good work David Jackson. Highly recommended. :)

Alex Cross, Run: (Alex Cross 20)
Alex Cross, Run: (Alex Cross 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alex Cross, Run (Alex Cross 20), 18 Mar. 2014
Another great Alex Cross story ... always worth a read and always difficult to put down once started! A typical James Patterson page turner, short chapters that urge you on, three killers on the loose and best of all ... Alex Cross (my hero) and his family. Highly recommended :)

Merry Christmas, Alex Cross: (Alex Cross 19)
Merry Christmas, Alex Cross: (Alex Cross 19)

5.0 out of 5 stars Merry Christmas Alex Cross (Cross 19), 6 Mar. 2014
I've read and enjoyed all the Alex Cross series and this was no exception .... as usual, not wanting to put my kindle down, egged on by the short chapters. Highly recommended ... not just this one, but the 18 before it .... I'm now ready to start number 20. :)

Torn Apart (A Hero series novel Book 1)
Torn Apart (A Hero series novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Torn Apart .... brilliant twist!, 27 Feb. 2014
Fantastic start to the new Hero series by Mel Comley ... who became one of my favourite authors with her Justice series.
This gripping storyline had me hooked from start to finish and I can't wait for the next. Highly recommended ... but not for the feint hearted. :)

The Stolen Ones (Byrne & Balzano Book 7)
The Stolen Ones (Byrne & Balzano Book 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Stolen Ones (Byrne & Balzano), 22 Feb. 2014
Richard Montanari is one of my favourite authors and I enjoy the Byrne & Balzano series. However, I found this book a little confusing and hard to follow in places and the story didn't have me on the edge of my seat .... (although it was still worth reading). Let's hope the next book returns to Montanari at his best.

A Lamb to the Slaughter (Parish & Richards Book 11)
A Lamb to the Slaughter (Parish & Richards Book 11)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Lamb To The Slaughter (P&R 11), 11 Feb. 2014
Having read all of the P&R series, enjoyed and recommended them, I feel that books 9-11 have been a let down compared to the earlier books in the series. I like the humour of the characters in amongst the crimes, but it's as if Tim Ellis is trying to cram too many stories in to a book, that it's getting too drawn out and confusing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2014 7:14 PM GMT