Profile for Mrs. P. Schofield > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. Schofield

Mrs. P. Schofield "Mozzaholic" (Salisbury)

LOVE MY CASE / Leopard Pu Leather Wallet Case with Removable Hard case with Screen Protector, Stylus & Exclusive LMC Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPhone 4S / 4 /
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 17 Nov. 2013
Fabulous value and very good quality. This is the best phone cover I have ever owned. Brilliant quality too. I love it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, 6 Dec. 2012
This item was bought for my daughter's new phone. It exploded in the wall socket two days after receiving it. The whole house was fused, so obviously a faulty product... Very dangerous!

SILVER ear cuff EARCUFF climbing man human form
SILVER ear cuff EARCUFF climbing man human form
Offered by Vivana-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks too easy!, 16 Mar. 2012
This is the second one I have had, and yet again, after wearing it only twice it has snapped again! I know it is cheap, but it's not very strong. That is two in the bin now :(

The Day I Met Morrissey
The Day I Met Morrissey
by Dickie Felton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 14 Nov. 2011
This book is written by a fan, about the fans, for the fans.
An immensely enjoyable book indeed, which is simply written. This book has some wonderful stories from Dickie himself, as well as from the fans he's met during his travels watching Morrissey gigs over the years.
A must have book for all Morrissey fans.
I am looking forward to the second edition next year.
Well done Dickie!!

The Secret Daily Teachings
The Secret Daily Teachings
by Rhonda Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works!, 14 Jun. 2010
This book is my Bible. It has completely changed my life! I have changed from a very unhappy, negative and depressed person, into someone who now wakes up every morning with a smile on my face. I am happy and very content with my life. The secret is a book that will help you to see things in a different way, which in turn, will turn your life in the direction you want it to go.

Mozipedia: The Encyclopaedia of Morrissey and the Smiths
Mozipedia: The Encyclopaedia of Morrissey and the Smiths
by Simon Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book, 14 Jun. 2010
This book is a "must have" for all Morrissey/Smiths fans. It is packed with so much information that you would ever want or need to know. If you are a serious fan then this book should be on your bookshelf (or on your bedside table - as mine is).
I love this book!