Profile for jen > Reviews

Content by jen

jen

46" x 54" Cream Blackout Thermal Curtains Tuscany Pencil Pleat Supersoft Unique Material
Offered by Homecare Furnishings UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour in the pic!, 6 Jun 2014
These are more browny than cream. Couldn't use them in my room but have used in my daughters. Good blackout curtains but not a very nice colour if I'm honest.

Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi (White)
Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi (White)
Offered by Nano Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 6 Jun 2014
I love the I pad mini. My mum has a larger iPad & you can tell the difference obviously but I didn't feel I needed a bigger version, the mini is perfect for emails, social media & internet shopping. Very easy to use, set up etc. no negatives so far!

Automatic LED Night Light - Plug in & Energy Saving Dusk 2 Dawn LED Night Light Sensitive Night Light
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nightlight, 6 Jun 2014
Bought this to light the landing for my toddler to get to the bathroom & it's brilliant. We've tried so many but this is wonderful & does the job I need it to do. Would recommend.

WICKER SCREEN SHOE RACK FOLDABLE STORAGE
WICKER SCREEN SHOE RACK FOLDABLE STORAGE
Offered by Variety Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun 2014
I love this, so easy to put up & holds a lot of pairs of shoes if you put them on top of one another & doing this they still look tidy. I have 2 children (3 and 1) & it's standing up to them. Looks great in my hall. I needed a narrow slim unit and this is perfect!

Nest Plastics t/a Wholesale POS Co - SINGLE LIGHT SWITCH SURROUND COLOURED ACRYLIC DECORATIVE PERSPEX FINGER PLATE GOLD MIRR0R
Offered by Nest Plastics Ltd t/a Wholesale POS Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks fab., 6 Jun 2014
At first I thought this wouldn't fit over my light switch and had asked to return but decided to have one more go & got it on but not that easily (could have been the size of the switch panel). Now it's up it looks brilliant & makes a difference to the look of the room. Happy with item, delivery & packaging were good & the after sales team got back to me quickly as well.

NOW That's What I Call Feel Good
NOW That's What I Call Feel Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you feel good!, 6 Jun 2014
Love this cd. It's great that the songs come from different years so in one moment I'm taken back to my uni days, the next I'm in the present. Great mix!

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 6 Jun 2014
This book is very interesting. I'm struggling at this point to stop thinking but I guess it takes time & I'm only just over half way through the book. I like the ideas & everything the author says makes perfect sense. I may need to re-read to embed the message but would recommend this book if you're suffering from stress or just want to find out about yourself or even just learn to relax!

Silver Jewellery Tree
Silver Jewellery Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Silver Jewellery Tree
This tree looks very pretty. It is larger than i expected but holds all my necklaces & it really does look pretty. Arrived as promised & i can't really fault it! Would recommend.