3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars
A great colour laser printer., 19 Mar. 2015
The top line is that i am very happy with this printer. I was looking for a colour laser printer for home, i.e not too expensive but printed well and quickly. This did it. It comes with 4 seperate colour cartridges black, magenta, yellow and cyan so that you just replace the individual ones as required. If you are not a heavy user, then not so expensive. Replacements are not that bad either cost wise.
What made me so impressed was the extras that it had
1) i have a seperate scanner that manually slowly scans one page at a time. With the this one, I can put in 30 sheets to the document feeder and it will scan to a pdf file in 40 seconds, both sides as well.
2) it wirelesly links to the router. Everyone can print to it. You do need to set it up cabled to the computer to add the software but once set up you disconnect it and wirelessly connect it to the network
3) we have ipads, iphones. All can print to it as well as windows and apple macs. It prints thru the wireless network.
4) you can email print to it remotely, london to home, no problem
5) as will as scan pdf multiple pages, you can print from both sides as well
6) it is a fax as well
It has many other features that has now put my very old fax,print,scan printer into the bin
There is a downside, it weighs a ton. I thought the box contained bricks it was so heavy. Also it is relatively large so height can be an issue but with a scanner on top of a printer, anything doing all this will be tall.