Profile for disneyfan > Reviews

Content by disneyfan

disneyfan

HNNHOME Quality Designer Swivel Leather Office Furnitue Computer Desk Office Chair Brown
Offered by HNNHOME

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking chair, 9 May 2015
it is a good looking chair, extremely comfortable, easy to put together, delivery was very quick, all in all, a very good buy.

BATTERY FOR APPLE MACBOOK 13" WHITE MAC A1185 A1181
BATTERY FOR APPLE MACBOOK 13" WHITE MAC A1185 A1181
Offered by ATekCity

5.0 out of 5 stars superb laptop battery, 29 April 2015
I have been using my laptop everyday for three months now and this battery is the best I have ever purchased. It is a fraction of the cost of Apple's battery and it has not let me down yet. I will buy this again.

Autoglym Hi Tech Microfibre Car Drying Towel
Autoglym Hi Tech Microfibre Car Drying Towel
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 April 2015
I have purchased this before and found it brilliant and very good value for money.

VonHaus PREMIUM LCD, LED & Plasma Slim TV Wall Tilt Bracket Black Fits All Models - Samsung LG Sony Philips Toshiba - (23 - 37"), Super-Strength Load Capacity 75Kg, 15 Degree Up/Down Tilt Mechanism, Free Spirit Level
Offered by Domu UK

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine, 9 Jan. 2015
arrived very promptly and was easy to fit. The only reason I didn't give it five stars, it is hardly something to get excited about and I can't say I love it.

Gibsons Puzzle - I Love The Farmyard - 1,000 Piece Jigsaw
Gibsons Puzzle - I Love The Farmyard - 1,000 Piece Jigsaw

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 Dec. 2014
I find that all Gibsons puzzles are of the highest quality and this one is particularly interesting to do.

Byron DB333 30m Wireless Twin Plug-Through Door Chime Kit with 1 Sound
Byron DB333 30m Wireless Twin Plug-Through Door Chime Kit with 1 Sound
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

3.0 out of 5 stars Apart from this it is a good 'made for the purpose' product, 28 Aug. 2014
The only downside to this product is the fact that every time we have a power cut or power surge the chime sounds. This is particularly unsettling if it happens in the middle of the night. Unfortunately where we live we seem to be plagued by electrical disturbances and this happens regularly. Apart from this it is a good 'made for the purpose' product.

Gardman Beach Hut Nest Box Creamy Yellow
Gardman Beach Hut Nest Box Creamy Yellow

3.0 out of 5 stars easy cleaning?, 17 Feb. 2014
It is a very nice looking nest box, but it is not easy to remove the panel for cleaning, hence only three stars. You have to loosen two screws first to remove the panel. The little hook seems surplus to requirements. It needs to be repositioned in the centre of the panel.

Shinntto(TM) New Battery for Apple Macbook 13" White MAC A1185 A1181, 10.8V 10400MAH Battery White

5.0 out of 5 stars disneyfan, 27 Oct. 2013
considering the difference in price between this battery and one from Apple, I am completely satisfied. It arrived in good time and order. It fitted well and seems to me to hold its charge just as much as my previous, more expensive one. I would not hesitate to purchase another when needed.

Modern Polished Chrome & Glass Ice Cube Dimming Floor Lamp
Modern Polished Chrome & Glass Ice Cube Dimming Floor Lamp
Offered by The Light Factory

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite what I expected, 20 Mar. 2013
It gives a good light and its nice to be able to dim the light. For the cost its okay but it is very unstable and needs to be placed where it can not be touched, otherwise it would topple over.

King Disney Theatre Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
King Disney Theatre Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars king jigsaws, 23 Feb. 2013
King jigsaw puzzles are the best quality and well fitting puzzles I have ever bought. I have been buying puzzles for over twenty years and have never come across puzzles as good as these.