Profile for Paul > Reviews

2 Way Caravan Levelling Aid Indicator
2 Way Caravan Levelling Aid Indicator
Offered by Frilioth

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov 2014
Very useful piece of equipment, highly recommend it for setting up a caravan

APPLE iPHONE 4 / 4G / 4S / iPOD TOUCH 4 GENERATION HIGH QUALITY STRONG SYNC CHARGER USB DATA CABLE
Offered by bestcases4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov 2014
Good product, great service

Philips SHQ4200/10 ActionFit Washable Ultra Light Sports Headphones - Neckband (New for 2013)
Offered by Hayden's Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct 2014
Excellent product. Couldn't be any better. I use it every day when taking exercise, rain or shine! Perfect.

Black 3 PIN UK USB Mains Charger For iPods, Mobile Phones, PDA's, MP3 Players, Speakers, Digital Cameras, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, LG, Palm (COMPATIBLE WITH ALL IPODS AND IPHONE 3G 3GS)
Offered by TechShoper

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct 2014
Very good product, inexpensive but seems perfectly adequate for my purpose. I'm ordering again for a spare.

Champion RDJ7Y Standard Spark Plug
Champion RDJ7Y Standard Spark Plug
Offered by Green Spark Plug Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, just right for the job. ..., 15 Oct 2014
This review is from: Champion RDJ7Y Standard Spark Plug
Exactly as described, just right for the job. Will use this supplier again. First class service in all respects!

Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on product, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater (Accessory)
excellent, just what I needed to improve my home net work coverage. recommend to anyone using a BT router. works well.

East Coast Nursery Tiny Love Princess Mobile
East Coast Nursery Tiny Love Princess Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Love Princess Mobile, 7 Jan 2012
This was the perfect gift for a baby granddaughter. The music choice is excellent. The look of the item is wonderful, and it certainly entertains whilst soothing. Just right for a very young one.

Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Buildable Falcon with Landing Pad
Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Buildable Falcon with Landing Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars The Falcon, 7 Jan 2012
My Grandson enjoys this Christmas present so much, he is well into Halo & Lego. The price was fair and the product excellent, taking quite a while to build but worth the effort. Kept him busy for hours. Perfect!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Ink Combo, 7 Jan 2012
This product is excellent, when used with my Kodak Hero 5.1 I get absolutely perfect photos. I couldn't say that the cost is 'cheap' but I don't consider it too bad for the quality that I get.

Duracell USB Memory Stick - 4 GB
Duracell USB Memory Stick - 4 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Memory Stick, 17 Nov 2011
I found the Duracell Memory Stick (4 Gig) to be an excellent piece of kit. Easy to use, retractable - so it is less likely to get damaged, and perhaps the most important thing of all - it is large enough to find in a drawer full of odds & ends. So often I can't lay my hands on a memory stick in an instant, well I can now. I found them so good I've bought five, so I can give some away as Xmas presents. The price is excellent as well.

Page: 1 | 2