Profile for Paul > Reviews

Paul

Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on product, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater (Accessory)
excellent, just what I needed to improve my home net work coverage. recommend to anyone using a BT router. works well.

East Coast Nursery Tiny Love Princess Mobile
East Coast Nursery Tiny Love Princess Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Love Princess Mobile, 7 Jan 2012
This was the perfect gift for a baby granddaughter. The music choice is excellent. The look of the item is wonderful, and it certainly entertains whilst soothing. Just right for a very young one.

Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Buildable Falcon with Landing Pad
Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Buildable Falcon with Landing Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars The Falcon, 7 Jan 2012
My Grandson enjoys this Christmas present so much, he is well into Halo & Lego. The price was fair and the product excellent, taking quite a while to build but worth the effort. Kept him busy for hours. Perfect!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Ink Combo, 7 Jan 2012
This product is excellent, when used with my Kodak Hero 5.1 I get absolutely perfect photos. I couldn't say that the cost is 'cheap' but I don't consider it too bad for the quality that I get.

Duracell USB Memory Stick - 4 GB
Duracell USB Memory Stick - 4 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Memory Stick, 17 Nov 2011
I found the Duracell Memory Stick (4 Gig) to be an excellent piece of kit. Easy to use, retractable - so it is less likely to get damaged, and perhaps the most important thing of all - it is large enough to find in a drawer full of odds & ends. So often I can't lay my hands on a memory stick in an instant, well I can now. I found them so good I've bought five, so I can give some away as Xmas presents. The price is excellent as well.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars A first class piece of technology, 14 Jan 2011
I received my Kindle just before Chrismas 2010, and now I'm wondering how I ever managed without it. There are a vast quantity of excellent classic books that can be downloaded free of charge, and a fair number of other books are available with little or no cost.
This Kindle is the way forward if you enjoy a good read.
If there is a downside it is simply this - not all books are available in Kindle format, but time will sort this out, no doubt.
The upside/s, well, where do I start and how do I end?
One of the worst things with reading a book are the problems of keeping the pages comfortably open no matter how you position yourself and the book you are reading - the Kindle: no pages to flip back on you so you lose your place.
If you put a book down in a hurry, again you lose your place - Kindle: remembers where you are and even closes down if you leave it unattended for more than 10 minutes.
You are at a loss for something to do, you need to find a bookseller - Kindle: link onto the internet and download a book in a minute or less, or of course just look through the books in the memory (as many as 3,500 on the device itself - not to mention the multitude that can be safely held at amazon in your own personal archive) and start reading.
The battery power is good for well over a week, maybe two , even if you read, as I do, for 5-6 hours a day.
Don't hesitate.
Best go and buy a kindle and fill those empty hours with a good read.