Profile for speedtwin007 > Reviews

Content by speedtwin007

speedtwin007

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
(PACK OF 10) Parweld 115 x 2.5mm Steel cutting discs - (4.5" metal cutting discs)
Offered by Oxford Welding Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a knife through butter., 15 Jun. 2016
Just used one of these cutting discs to cut through a two inch thick walled steam pipe and it went through like a knife cutting through butter without too much wear on the disc. Would certainly buy again, the delivery was also very speedy from this company.

Toolzone Socket Nut Driver Adaptors for Drill 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Toolzone Socket Nut Driver Adaptors for Drill 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Offered by UKDeals Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars What a time and energy saver., 5 April 2016
I had a lot of hexagon headed roofing screws to fit, this little tool with a quarter drive socket and cordless drill made the job so much quicker and easier. Don't know how they make and sell these at such a good price.

GSL® - 50 x SILVER ALUMINIUM FOIL CONTAINERS TRAYS + LIDS No2 - MADE IN ENGLAND
GSL® - 50 x SILVER ALUMINIUM FOIL CONTAINERS TRAYS + LIDS No2 - MADE IN ENGLAND
Offered by General Stores Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant containers, 5 April 2016
I had been buying these from a well known supermarket but they ran out so I looked on Amazon. Glad I did because these are far cheaper and do the job just as well, just no silvering on one side of the lid to reflect the heat but that's not a problem. No more supermarket ones again.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Raglan Sleeve Crew Neck Sweatshirt, Burgundy, X-Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's Raglan Sleeve Crew Neck Sweatshirt, Burgundy, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and well priced., 5 April 2016
Had these FOL sweatshirts for many years now. I don't think these later ones are as soft as the old ones used to be but still good value for money and fit well.

35cm Large Bamboo Wooden Chopping Cutting Board Butchers Block Food Kitchen
35cm Large Bamboo Wooden Chopping Cutting Board Butchers Block Food Kitchen
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good board for the price., 5 April 2016
Bought this to slip under my slow cooker to protect my work top. It won't have to suffer with a knife. Just hope the heat doesn't warp it. Seems ok after the first two times using it.

Kuhn Rikon Auto Safety LidLifter / Can Opener, White
Kuhn Rikon Auto Safety LidLifter / Can Opener, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant can opener., 5 April 2016
Bought this as a present for someone because I liked the one I had bought for myself at an earlier date. Recipient was well pleased too.

Welded Wire Mesh ¼" x ¼" x 36" x 15m (259)
Welded Wire Mesh ¼" x ¼" x 36" x 15m (259)
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money., 5 April 2016
I had the same problem as another reviewer with imperfections in two places of the mesh but I had plenty to spare so just cut the sections out. It is still good value for money and I would buy again. One tip, wear some gloves because my hands were looking like I had spent half an hour with a playful kitten by the time I had finished even though I tried to be careful.

d-c-fix® Sticky Back Plastic (self adhesive vinyl film) Woodgrain Tirol Beech 90cm x 2.1m 346-5295
Offered by Create Your World

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good way to make an old chest look new again., 30 Dec. 2015
I was a bit worried never having used this stuff before and when I started to unroll it to measure off a piece it seemed to bubble all on it's own. Once I started pulling the backing paper off and sticking it to the cabinet and smoothing it out with an old credit card It surprised me how easy it was going on. It will pull off if you don't stick it down too hard to begin with and this will enable you to get any bubbles out. I did miss the odd bubble and it was too late to pull it back so I pricked through with a small needle and this let the air out and allowed it to smooth out. I have had more trouble fitting screen savers on my phone than putting this on and am delighted with my beech cabinet with new handles instead of a plain white one.

Stanley Moulded Body Surform Plane   5 21 103
Stanley Moulded Body Surform Plane 5 21 103
Offered by 1 Tool Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 5 Dec. 2015
These new Surform planes are a bit lightweight compared to the original type ones but they do the job all the same. I don't think they would be strong enough for everyday use but for the odd job around the home well worth the money I would say.

Twin Vertical Freezer/Fridge Thermometers **Two Year Warranty**
Twin Vertical Freezer/Fridge Thermometers **Two Year Warranty**
Offered by S. Brannan & Sons

3.0 out of 5 stars Was not sure these thermometers were reading accurately each of ..., 17 Nov. 2015
Was not sure these thermometers were reading accurately each of them were indicating my fridge and freezer were too warm. I bought another Brannan thermometer this time a circular stainless steel dial one and this proved to read correctly against a digital thermometer and when tried in fridge and freezer indicated the temperatures were within the limits.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12