Profile for DavidA > Reviews

Content by DavidA

DavidA

Mr Frothy Drinks Frother | Ideal for Frothing Milk, Hot Chocolate, Lattes & Cappuccinos | Cappuccino Frother
Offered by EKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Frothy Drinks Frother, 4 Dec 2013
My last Mr. Frothy lasted from 2007 with daily use.
It is simple to use, economical on batteries and effective, especially to mix cocoa. I can heartily recommend it for milky drinks.

4 x Sensodyne Search Small Head Size Medium Texture
4 x Sensodyne Search Small Head Size Medium Texture
Offered by Survival-32

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensodyne Search 3.5 small head toothbrush, 27 Sep 2013
I can heartily recommend this excellent toothbrush. I have been using this type of brush for many years and found it be durable and an ideal size and shape.
Unfortunately my dentist no longer sells it and I have been unable to obtain it in local supermarkets and chemists.
I was very grateful to see it advertised on Amazon at such a competitive price.

Microsoft office 2003 professional
Microsoft office 2003 professional

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office 2003 Professional, 14 Jun 2013
An excellent product at a bargain price. I decided on the 2003 version because I am familiar with it and it provides everything I need. It arrived promptly and was simple to install.

HARDCASE ACOUSTIC GUITAR HARD CASE JUMBO BIG BODY TYPE FULLY PADDED AND LINED - SPECIAL OFFER
Offered by Really Useful Music Company (RUMC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearwater guitar hard case, 18 July 2012
This guitar case is a high quality product and is also excellent value at this price.
I can recommend it to any one needing a sturdy and attractively finished case for their jumbo guitar.

Leifheit Proline Lid Opener Stainless Steel Silver
Leifheit Proline Lid Opener Stainless Steel Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Leifheit Proline Lid Opener, 4 Mar 2012
This gadget is well made and very easy to use, even for an elderly person with limited strength in their hands. I have yet to find a container it can't open easily.