Profile for Radha walker > Reviews

Radha walker

Between Death and Life
Between Death and Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Jan 2014
This is a good book. Dolores has done much helpful work in exploring the afterlife. Confirms other books I have read, from other authors. I love the descriptions of the "places" between lives.

Power of the Magdalene
Power of the Magdalene

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing book!, 24 Mar 2013
Another amazing book with more answers and information about this very special time on our planet! I am truly grateful to have found this book. I love the tie in with the druidic world and the details of the lives of Yeshua' s closest women. Thank you!

The Essenes: Children of the Light
The Essenes: Children of the Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 23 Mar 2013
A fascinating enlightening journey back in time, that I absolutely loved reading! Thank you Joanna and Stuart!
If you haven't read " Power of the magdalene" go get it and read that too. I am just coming to the end of it and it is even more amazing! There is just so much I wanted and needed to know in these two books!

The Masters' Reincarnation Handbook: "Journey of the Soul"
The Masters' Reincarnation Handbook: "Journey of the Soul"
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 16 Feb 2013
This is an excellent short handbook to describe in simple terms, the method of reincarnation, and what happens between lives. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a quick simple overview.

Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose
Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose
Price: 5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 13 Jan 2013
I have just completed my own soul plan using this book. I was very pleased to see many truths about my own personal challenges, talents and goals, almost word for word and uncannily accurate. Some lovely confirmations of my own guesswork and information from other sources. I now feel I have a very clear direction to follow. Thank you Blue Marsden.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2013 9:59 PM BST