Profile for Geoffrey Langford > Reviews

Content by Geoffrey Langford

Geoffrey Langford (RICKMANSWORTH, Herts, GB)

Page: 1 | 2
Spyware Shield
Spyware Shield

1.0 out of 5 stars New Purchase., 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Spyware Shield (App)
Despite the fact I have scanned my Kindle 3 times now in the last 24 hours, I am still getting pop up adverts. I am not at all impressed.

Mail Plus
Mail Plus

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire what a great gift to receive !, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mail Plus (App)
This is my third Kindle, which was a gift. They are great gadgets, it is just a shame that Kindle has become so expensive for its E books.
Geoff Langford.

A Lawyer Presents the Evidence for the Afterlife
A Lawyer Presents the Evidence for the Afterlife
by Victor Zammit

5.0 out of 5 stars An informative read that is hard to put down., 14 May 2013
From beginning to end this is a very engrossing read, I just could not put it down. This book has helped me to confirm my hopes, that this life is not all there is to our being, we do go on. And here we have a lawyer offering a million pounds to anybody that can disprove the existing eveidence that there is an afterlife.

Among Mediums: A Scientist's Quest for Answers
Among Mediums: A Scientist's Quest for Answers

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick to your Phd., 2 Feb 2013
I like to think I am a practising spiritualist. I have seen many people that claim to be mediums who clearly are not. I am afraid this book fits into that catagory. Save your money.

Einhell BT-SD36Li Screwdriver with Holster 1 x 1.3Ah Li-Ion Battery
Einhell BT-SD36Li Screwdriver with Holster 1 x 1.3Ah Li-Ion Battery

2.0 out of 5 stars .I thought it was a good buy, time has proved otherwise., 29 Sep 2012
I originally thought this was a very good screwdriver but 11 months into ownership and it has packed up. I now have to buy another one, I will try to find one that lasts a bit longer than 11 months. What a shame !

Mirror Gazing: Predict the future. Look into the past, Unlock your creativity
Mirror Gazing: Predict the future. Look into the past, Unlock your creativity

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 21 May 2012
I am very interested in this subject, but this book, if you can call it a book, more a pamphlet, I read it in 2 hours, covers mirror gazing briefly without to much advice on technique. It wonders off quite quickly discussing witchcraft and many other such subjects, which are of no interest to me. All in all a dissapointing read, I am glad I only paid £1-92 for it and even that was far too much.

AMAZON KINDLE FIRE/ KINDLE KEYBOARD 3G + WiFi - BLACK NEOPRENE CARRY POUCH CASE BY SHOCK SOCK

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle carry pouch., 24 Sep 2011
Good value for the money I paid. It's not bulky and it is ideal kindle protection when I am travelling.

A Sceptical Medium
A Sceptical Medium

1.0 out of 5 stars Sceptical Reading !, 4 Sep 2011
I read maybe 30% of this book. I have never read such a load of drivel in my life. I very much doubt the ability of this woman, each new page I turned to just took my breath away in the dreadful advice given and the style or lack of it of this womans mediumship. I just wish I could delete it from my Kindle collection but I can't. This book in my opinion is the worst of the worst. Don't waste your time or money.

"A Sceptical Medium" + erSceptical Read !

BLACKBERRY 9105 PEARL 3G BLACK HARD HYBRID ARMOUR CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
BLACKBERRY 9105 PEARL 3G BLACK HARD HYBRID ARMOUR CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made., 21 Aug 2011
I fitted the hard cover and it was OK, I removed it carefully to insert a sim card. ON refitting the cover one corner would not click into place. And that is how it remains. I guess I got what I paid for.
Geoff Langford
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2012 10:36 AM GMT

Visits by Our Friends from the "Other Side"
Visits by Our Friends from the "Other Side"
by Tom Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read !, 31 May 2011
It's a very short book with some very interesting events that came about in circle thatr met very reularily over quite a few years. The author is the son of the medium and she was a medium the likes of which we would be hard pressed to find today.

Page: 1 | 2