Profile for cazzi > Reviews

Radian-B Pain Relief Spray 100ml
Radian-B Pain Relief Spray 100ml
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective pain relief, 7 May 2012
Years ago I always used Radian B Pain Relief Spray but now it's very hard to find in-store, so I am pleased to have discovered it again on-line. Recently I have been using it on a shoulder strain, it is easy to apply by yourself being a spray and I find it gives almost instant pain relief. I would highly recommend this product.

Omron Intellisense M7 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Multi Cuff
Omron Intellisense M7 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Multi Cuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Puts your mind at rest, 6 Sep 2011
I have been using this BPM for over 3 weeks to replace a wrist monitor which was giving inaccurate readings.
I'm so pleased I chose this Omron product. It has a good clear display and readings are very reliable. It is very easy to use
and the larger cuff fits very comfortably on the arm. I would definitely recommend this product and have given it a 5 star rating.

OXO Good Grips Corn Holders
OXO Good Grips Corn Holders

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Corn Holders, 8 Nov 2010
These corn holders are perfect for the job. Good quality, sturdy, sharp, non-slip grip. They are larger than I expected but that's a good thing, something to get to grips with! I'm glad I bought these, I think they'll be around for years to come.

Master Class 23cm Non-Stick Loose Base Fluted Quiche Tin With Loose Base
Master Class 23cm Non-Stick Loose Base Fluted Quiche Tin With Loose Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing flan tin, 9 Aug 2010
This is the best flan tin I have ever bought. Lovely and deep for extra fillings. Heavy, good quality tin with amazing non stick covering, this tin didn't even need greasing and flan came out easily. I give this product 10/10 'top marks'