Profile for What The Dickens > Reviews

Content by What The Dickens

What The Dickens "Lails" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
BOTESI HD Screen Protector for iPhone 5 (Pack of 10)
BOTESI HD Screen Protector for iPhone 5 (Pack of 10)
Offered by AQUARIUS PROTEXION
Price: 1.10

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 25 Sep 2013
great value the only thing is that they don't come individually wrapped - but I think that's a good thing (environmentally) so very happy

Premier Housewares Check Mate Lap Tray - Black/ White
Premier Housewares Check Mate Lap Tray - Black/ White
Price: 10.29

5.0 out of 5 stars practical, fun and nice looking, 25 Sep 2013
very happy with this tray - the raised lip around the edge means I can put all sorts of things on it without them falling/rolling off and there's the right amount of beans in the cushion underneath. Highly recommended

Spots Design Padded Dining Lap Tray RED
Spots Design Padded Dining Lap Tray RED

5.0 out of 5 stars practical and lovely, 25 Sep 2013
I love my new tray! the raised lip around the edge means I can put all sorts of things on it without them rolling off. The colours are bright and there's the right amount of beans in the cushion underneath. Highly recommended.

How To Be a Woman
How To Be a Woman
by Caitlin Moran
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars finally some common sense!, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: How To Be a Woman (Paperback)
thank you Caitlin. thank you, thank you, thank you. Finally someone has not only written some sensible advice for us chicks - but made it damn funny too.
I've giving this to my 16 year old god daughter for Christmas. Utterly brilliant advice! Her mum's going to love it too.

Wheels on the Bus (BBC Audio Children's)
Wheels on the Bus (BBC Audio Children's)
by Michelle Durler
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars all the favourites, 5 Sep 2013
all your favourite nursery rhymes are on here. I played it at a baby shower and then gave it to the new mum - she was thrilled

SPEEDO Plain Moulded Silicone Adult Cap, Silver
SPEEDO Plain Moulded Silicone Adult Cap, Silver
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear
Price: 3.56

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 5 Sep 2013
nice snug fit and sturdy rubber so I can stretch it easily over my ponytail. Lovely silver colour. highly recommended

AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7 and iPod 5 3 Feet / 0.9 m - Apple certified
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 5 Sep 2013
this chord is sturdy and I've not had a problem charging or downloading (in 2 weeks) recommended for the budget concious

BABY SHOWER PARTY PIN THE DUMMY ON THE BABY GAME
BABY SHOWER PARTY PIN THE DUMMY ON THE BABY GAME
Offered by GLITTER PARTY
Price: 1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars baby shower fun, 30 Aug 2013
this game was a real hit at my baby shower!

One note of warning tho - make sure you give enough time to cut out the dummies beforehand!

2 Pairs Of Adult Silicone Swimming Push In Ear Plugs & Safety Cord
2 Pairs Of Adult Silicone Swimming Push In Ear Plugs & Safety Cord
Offered by Prime Furnishing
Price: 3.35

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 30 Aug 2013
I've a confession to make. I call my ears "grandpa ears". You know those earphones that are supposed to just sit in your ears? Well not with me :/ I need plugs.

I've used these a couple of times now and they are very good - no water got in so I didn't have to do the whole jumping up and down on the spot to drain the water from my ears. The string is long enough to wrap around your neck front to back and then up to your ears.

Crocs Women's Crocband Jaunt Black Wellington Boot 10970-001-500 8 UK
Crocs Women's Crocband Jaunt Black Wellington Boot 10970-001-500 8 UK
Price: 34.83

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for Glasto, 30 Aug 2013
I can't tell you enough how happy I am with these.

Not only do the look good, very practical with the holes on either side to pull them on and off (and tie them to the outside of your bags) but they are really, really comfortable and incredibly light. when you're trudging around fields of mud for 20 hours straight they were exactly what was needed.

Highly recommended!