Profile for Mrs. S. A. Gale > Reviews

Org Lav Castile Liq Soap 1Ltr
Org Lav Castile Liq Soap 1Ltr
Offered by Perfect Groceries

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely natural product, 11 Jun. 2014
This Lavender version of Dr Bronner's liquid soaps smells amazing. Sometimes lavender scented products, even those claiming to be natural, can smell a bit synthetic, but this is gorgeous. I must admit, using it on your skin can make it feel a little like soap afterwards - a little tight for example, but this doesn't last long. Am now using this for all the family and looking into DIY cleaning recipes which use Dr Bronner's. Great value in the 1 ltr size, it will last a very long time. Overall very pleased with it.

Chelsea FC Official Football Gift Kids Crest T-Shirt Navy 8-9 Years
Chelsea FC Official Football Gift Kids Crest T-Shirt Navy 8-9 Years
Offered by FootballShopOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Chelsea T shirt, 28 April 2014
Bought this for my 8 year-old son'd birthday and he loves it. It fits fine, big enough to last a bit of growing time but he's happy so we are too.

6 Pack Lcd Screen Protector For Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y
6 Pack Lcd Screen Protector For Samsung S5360 Galaxy Y
Offered by JAT Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Y screen covers, 28 April 2014
Didn't realise these were coming from China or wherever it was they came from, so they took a while to arrive, but they got here in the end. They are extremely hard to fit correctly without any air bubbles left underneath. Have been through about 4 of them and ended up giving up trying to fit them to my daughter's new phone. It's so hard to get them lined up precisely enough to lay them flat and avoid air bubbles. Will have to give it another go when my patience has returned!

teKKno® (Pack of 10) LCD Screen Protectors Guards And 10 X Cleaning Cloths For The Nokia Lumia 520 (Clear)
Offered by teKKno

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia screen protectors, 28 April 2014
These seemed to do the job, they applied relatively easily. Bought them for my husband whose job in building is likely to mean phone screen is easily damaged so I'm happy with them.

eGAZS(TM) 2X 1M 30 Pin USB Data Sync Charger Cable 1meter for iPhone 4s, 4, 3GS, 3 & Ipad 3, Ipad2, Ipad, ipod

3.0 out of 5 stars Ipod charger, 28 April 2014
This is ok but unfortunately as with all of these chargers there is a weak point where the cable meets the wall plug. The wire started to separate within a few days of use until it finally came so loose that it no longer worked. Now have to buy another one. They're not expensive but it's still a bit annoying having to replace them all the time.

Sevenhills Organics Cacao / Cocoa Powder 500g, certified organic by the Soil Association
Offered by Sevenhills Organics

5.0 out of 5 stars Sevenhills Cacao powder, 28 April 2014
Excellent value and quality cacao powder. Really good flavour and great service. I love all the Sevenhills products I've had so far, really pleased with them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service., 28 April 2014
I actually ordered the wrong cable as I didn't realise my daughter's Ipod touch required the bigger plug (32pin?). Anyway I contacted them and they sent the correct one for free which was brilliant. No complaints.

Epsom Salt 5 kg - Food Grade
Epsom Salt 5 kg - Food Grade
Offered by 123 Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 29 Mar. 2014
This is a great value bag of Epsom Salts. I wanted a bigger one as we are using them more and more in our house so this will last us a lot longer.

Sevenhills Organics Raw Cacao / Cocoa Nibs 500g, certified organic by the Soil Association
Offered by Sevenhills Organics

4.0 out of 5 stars Sevenhills Cacao nibs, 29 Mar. 2014
Haven't yet found a recipe in which to use these but I will do I'm sure. I actually thought I was buying a cacao version of tiny chocolate drops as that was what I was looking for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2014 8:19 PM BST

BRAUN COMPLETE CHOPPING ATTACHMENT MR5000/MR6000 CA
BRAUN COMPLETE CHOPPING ATTACHMENT MR5000/MR6000 CA
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun chopping attachment, 29 Mar. 2014
I needed to replace this on my almost 11-year-old braun multiquick hand blender, as my one had broken from so much use over the years. I liked this part of the blender so much I wanted the exact same part. I could have spent less on a complete new blender set but this has been just as good as my previous one so no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4