Profile for Lex > Reviews

Content by Lex

Lex

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One)
Offered by Yellow Bulldog Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The game is simply a joy. It has given me the same buzz as ..., 16 July 2014
The game is simply a joy. It has given me the same buzz as playing Elite all those years ago for the first time; Doom on Playstation way back and Halo on the Xbox. All the above were the games that made the BBC, the Playstation and the initial Xbox for me. AC Black Flag gives me the same buzz on my new Xbox One.

Buy it.

Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect
Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect
Offered by Bargain Games UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy and waiting in anticipation for new games, 26 May 2014
Had a 360 for about four years (same console with no probs). Agonised for weeks about PS4 or ONE, I know if I made the right choice in a few years when the games list expands.

All in all, happy enough. Set up and downloaded updates in about 30 minutes with no real diffs, all working OK. Kids love the xbox on, video pause etc voice recognition.

I read about a customer taking all night to download updates! Not so, no time at all (standard SKY broadband).

Would have had a five with reasonably priced download games...

Kodak ESP5250 Wifi Wireless All-in-one Printer
Kodak ESP5250 Wifi Wireless All-in-one Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits me, 28 Mar. 2011
This is the first review I have felt compelled to write. I feel compelled to write one because of the many negative reviews previousley writen. I have a Dell inspiron 1720 laptop using a BT Homehub wireless set up. I run an xbox, samsung blue ray player (downloading lovefilm content) and now the Kodak ESP 5250 printer.

It set up with no difficulties. Took about twenty minutes. Carefully remove all the packaging and tape, fit the ink carts., set up the wireless connection for the printer (simple set up, far easier than the xbox and samsung), put the disk in your lap top and hey presto.

Even the software on the computer for editing etc is simple.

Printed a black and white letter and three photos (3 4x6 photo paper sheets come with the printer)with no diffs.

Delighted.