Profile for Beverly Wolfe > Reviews

Content by Beverly Wolfe

Beverly Wolfe (Pennsylvania)

101 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets)
101 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets)
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Interactive Puzzle Book!, 24 Dec 2012
I must say I love these puzzle books! Now I have them not only on my kindle, but on my tablet as well! We have started to pass both around the family so more than one of us can "puzzle it out" at the same time. These are great additions for any person who enjoys visual puzzles. The hits just keep coming from Grabarchuk Puzzles!

101 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
101 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
Price: 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Challening Workout for you Brain!, 15 Dec 2012
Another hit! Hours of entertaining mental exercise. I always enjoy a good puzzle. Being one of those people that can't stand not having something to do I always have a book, or puzzle book with me at all times. Having these puzzle books on my kindle makes it that much more convenient! From easy to difficult, these puzzles will please everyone in the family!

100 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets)
100 Puzzle Quizzes HD (Interactive Puzzlebook for Tablets)
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars More bang for your buck!, 26 Nov 2012
With 100 puzzles in one place, you get hours of entertainment for a great price! This is another great offer from Grabarchuk Family. We love their puzzles. Having varying puzzles types all in one place is nice,you'll never get bored.

100 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
100 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
Price: 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of entertainment!, 23 Nov 2012
With 100 puzzles of varying difficulty you will never be bored! This puzzle collection is well put together and easy to navigate! A great variety, wonderful challenge. Definitely fills the time you spend on it with brain teasers and challenges!