Profile for Saphi > Reviews

Thai Buddha Incense Holder
Offered by BuzzBase
Price: 6.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ornament. No complaints, 12 July 2014
Can't complain about this. Does the job. Doesn't really take incense without a stick end.

Stamford Sandalwood Incense, 20 Sticks x 6 Packs
Stamford Sandalwood Incense, 20 Sticks x 6 Packs
Price: 6.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Black smoke, 12 July 2014
Sandalwood incense can be so good. These sticks started up with thick black acrid smoke. I really thought it would set my smoke detectors off. I tried with them a few times because I so wanted to think I hadn't just wasted money and maybe I was just spoiled by another make. But when I persisted the air made me feel nauseous. The boxes that arrived are hexagonal and the stick are black colour. I'm throwing them away rather than breathing them.

Nippon Kodo Mainichi Koh Sandalwood 300 Sticks
Nippon Kodo Mainichi Koh Sandalwood 300 Sticks
Offered by Ergo Zen
Price: 10.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Good compared with the others I'm trying, 12 July 2014
Lovely smell. Doesn't throw up any acrid smoke. Incense - so no wooden 'stick bit' for support in the holder I have bought a few makes from sites and shops. I find the black coloured ones throw out black burning smoke and make me cough. This one doesn't and it's subtle

Magical Rainbow Projector Light - Projects a large beautiful rainbow
Magical Rainbow Projector Light - Projects a large beautiful rainbow
Offered by Ignislife(9-23 shipping days))
Price: 9.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy it but it might not work with batteries, 12 July 2014
How disappointing. I loved this idea and ordered 4 for gifts/ bedrooms. Of the three I've opened 2 don't work by inserting batteries so I had to use a mains adaptor. The two 'modes' don't work on all 3 and the reflector bar on one is tarnished so doesn't reflects the rainbow beams. The instructions say if you use a mains adaptor the light stays on until turned off- not so, it has a ten minute on time. It's a lovely idea but 3 out of 3 have problems. Maybe the unopened 4th might deliver- if you don't mind buying a mains adaptor then the rainbow across the room is very pretty.

Projector Night Light Colour Changing LED
Projector Night Light Colour Changing LED
Price: 14.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. But not in the bedroom, 12 July 2014
This lights up when the main lights go out and throws beautiful moving colours against the wall. The only reason it doesn't get 5 is that as a night light the light levels change from high to low, so I could never sleep with this running. A relaxing colour changing backdrop to a low lit dinner- great!

Searchlight Hanna 4 Light Semi-Flush Polished Chrome Crystal Ball Chandelier Ceiling Light
Offered by Lights4Living
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal bliss, 12 July 2014
Like this. Arrived quickly. It's sparkly and bright in a correct sized room. Takes a while to hang all the individual glass baubles, but it's great as central ceiling lights go. I have this 4 light in the loo - a touch of class in the thunder box but clients use the room so it has to be attractive. I have the larger versions in other rooms too and I'm pleased with the look If you want lots of light high to the ceiling- dare I say 'flush' and no plastic, this should work for you.

NARCISO RODRIGUEZ roll on fragrance 10 ml
NARCISO RODRIGUEZ roll on fragrance 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find in the UK but it's the good stuff, 19 May 2014
Happy with this. If you know what you're buying it is the real item. It's the thick viscous oily roller perfume. I don't understand why it's so hard to get in the UK. Very nice though and arrived quickly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and not tacky, 19 May 2014
This was a little bit smaller than I anticipated but it is solid and well finished and polished. Some of the Egyptian derived pieces can be tacky but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm glad I bought it.

Teaching Yoga: Ethics and the Teacher-student Relationship
Teaching Yoga: Ethics and the Teacher-student Relationship
by Donna Farhi
Price: 9.89

1.0 out of 5 stars If you aren't a film star you don't need this book, 19 May 2014
I didn't like this book though I've read several by Farhi and identified with them and liked them enough to buy more. In this case though the author is set up as a kind of Icon, plagued by demanding or even neurotic students demanding time and emotional commitment from the teacher. She doesn't seem to like her students. There is really very little said about the positive side of the teacher / student interaction and it is all about how it is draining, demanding and the teacher needs to protect her/ himself. I really think the author let herself down.

Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, Sport Sunscreen, SPF 35, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)
Offered by STRATTON UK
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect without the chemicals, 7 Mar 2014
I love this because its a handy handbag size stick for mid day top ups. It has a zinc mineral protection rather than risky chemicals and although very slightly whitening at first that taps away and leaves my skin looking slightly luminous.

Page: 1 | 2