Profile for Loving I.T. > Reviews

Content by Loving I.T.

Loving I.T. "Loving_IT" (Portrush, N. IRELAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Luckies Morris the Memo Holder, Red
Luckies Morris the Memo Holder, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious product (but hard to find refill paper), 29 Nov. 2015
Like all great ideas this is a near perfect marriage of form and function. I near perfect as the only flaw I've discovered is buying low cost replacement refill pads is a pain in the mule (pun intended!)

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stiletto Stainless Steel Watch #AR3010-57E
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stiletto Stainless Steel Watch #AR3010-57E

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, Simple, Stunning... Stiletto, 10 Aug. 2014
I own several Citizen Stiletto watches as I love their elegant slimness. This is more expensive than my usual budget but it is easy to see where the money goes... the strap has a weighty solid feel to it while the face hour indicators look like jewels. An extra high quality product from Citizen that definitely seems built to stand the test of time (sorry, pun intended!)

Berghaus Men's Explorer Trek Tech Slate Dark Brown/Grey Walking Boot 4-80022G0545 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are made for walkin', 18 May 2014
...and that's just what they'll do...
WALKIN' ALL OVER THE COMPETITION!
My last 30GBP boots came from TX Maxx but I could only wear them in really cold weather or my feet would overheat and sweat.
Not these babys! My two-hour dog walks are a pleasure and I can wear them all day, even in warm weather.
I purchased them on offer for 90GBP and I can see where the extra 60GBP has been spent... Gore-Tex (i.e. Durable, Waterproof and breathable).
Give your feet a treat (in fact I have just checked they are now 55GBP so I've purchased a back-up pair!)

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact SIM-Free Android Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact SIM-Free Android Smartphone - Black
Offered by Fusion Electronics

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, camera has stopped <OK>, 13 April 2014
No, it's not ok at all. The whole reason I purchased this phone was for its supposedly excellent 20.1 megapixel camera. Initially everything was fine but then after a few weeks use, to my horror, I repeatedly get the above mentioned error message when the camera app crashes - this is completely unacceptable on a device costing 450GBP. Sometimes the camera produces stunning shots but more often they are no better than my old 2.1 megapixel SonyEricsson K530i. It has also overheated on me while in my pocket on standby on two occasions that worried me so much I am wanting to send it back. Definitely not the high quality I was expecting from Sony.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2014 7:04 PM BST

Salter Big Button Electronic Kitchen Timer
Salter Big Button Electronic Kitchen Timer

3.0 out of 5 stars Big Display, Small Sound, 27 Oct. 2013
My dad's new cooker didn't have a built-in clock/timer so I wanted something he could use to remind him to do things like: turn off the sink tap or move the garden hose. This device is only as noisy as a digital watch - it's not really that loud and my dad is hard of hearing (not that he'll admit it) so this device relies on ears that can hear very well indeed. I should have guessed from the small battery that it took.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid chunk of Stunning Amber - Sister loves it!, 20 July 2013
This item was really well packaged, at a great price and is a very beautiful product. My sister is thrilled with it. Happy days!

Amber Cut Silver Bands Cufflinks Cuff Links
Amber Cut Silver Bands Cufflinks Cuff Links

5.0 out of 5 stars Amberlicious!, 9 May 2013
These came encased in quality, high-gloss wooden presentation box which was itself, placed inside a golden draw string gold bag. The cufflinks themselves look and feel incredible. My sister thought they looked like they were worth £90. I am very happy with my purchase! Treat yourself today!

Zyliss Swivel Stainless Steel Peeler - Black and White
Zyliss Swivel Stainless Steel Peeler - Black and White

5.0 out of 5 stars NEWSFLASH! This device can actually MAKE TIME (as well as peel potatoes & other skinned things), 10 Mar. 2013
Life is simply too short to spend it stooped over a sink.
Do yourself a favour...
Spend your money on one of these.
and think of how you're going to spend all that precious time that it's just created by you not having to be as long stooped over that darned sink!
LIFE IS FOR LIVING NOT FOR PEELING!

Canon IXUS 500 HS Digital Camera - Black (10.1MP, 12x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Quit the mega pixel race!, 10 Mar. 2013
Having always owned an IXUS when the battery on my IXUS 70 started to misbehave I thought it was time to treat myself to an upgrade. I love the small pocketable IXUS cameras and with a cashback promotion and more Zoom and megapixel capabilities I thought this one was a winner but I don't like this camera at all. I still pine for my IXUS 70.
GOOD
-10.1MP
-12x Optical Zoom
-Size
BAD
-The button layout on this one is shockingly bad.
Gone is the naturally intuitive OuterCircleNavigation/InnerSelect type button layout with a less intuitive keyboard arrow style layout.
This may be my last IXUS.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2013 9:01 AM BST

Seagull
Seagull
Offered by The Campfire Cooking Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature inspires. Mind creates. Everyone enjoys!, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Seagull (Toy)
This is a really easy kite to fly and by tugging on the line you can make it appear that the wings of your majestic seagull are actually flapping! Not many kites can make such a boast! It helps if you have nieces or nephews to use as an excuse to let this little beauty fly. It brings wonder and intrigue to all who witness it in operation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3