Profile for souwff > Reviews

souwff

Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 15 July 2014
So easy to use and good value for money. The little stand on the wand is useful and I like that I can control the temperature on it. I have had two compliments on my hair the first and only time I have used them. The curls stay in much longer than when using a flat iron. It comes with a protective glove (It's quite easy to get burnt without) and the little bag is cute too.

New Masters of Poster Design: Poster Design for the Next Century
New Masters of Poster Design: Poster Design for the Next Century
by John Foster

1.0 out of 5 stars Just No, 15 July 2014
Terrible layout, with tiny thumbnails of some posters, just really inconsistent and irregular. At the beginning of the book there are some decent posters, but throughout the book I became more and more disappointed and bored. Bad choices of imagery.

Aleene's Enhancers - Clear Gel Medium for Acrylic Paints, 59ml
Aleene's Enhancers - Clear Gel Medium for Acrylic Paints, 59ml

1.0 out of 5 stars As useful as a chocolate teapot, 18 Oct 2013
This 'medium' didn't work at all; however was very effective in wasting my time. Water is more effective and cheaper

Jake Bugg
Jake Bugg

5.0 out of 5 stars woop, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Jake Bugg (Audio CD)
I can never get bored of listening to this album, I like all the tracks, it's good driving music and I would recommend. Looking forward to the next album.

Vitamin D: New Perspectives in Drawing (Themes)
Vitamin D: New Perspectives in Drawing (Themes)
by Emma Dexter

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 18 Oct 2013
I'm studying Fine Art so it has inspired me with ideas and lots of artists to research whenever I'm at a dead end. The book is printed upon good quality paper and overall, is a special book; however lugging mine around has already scuffed and torn a little :( There is a substantial amount of information on each artist and lots of good examples of their work.

Paoletti Avignon Pillow Sham, Duck Egg, 50 x 75 Cm
Paoletti Avignon Pillow Sham, Duck Egg, 50 x 75 Cm
Offered by Vdecor

5.0 out of 5 stars Byoot, 18 Oct 2013
Lovely colours and patterns, it's a generous size as it flows down the sides of the bed, arrived just in time for winter :) overall would recommend