Profile for Gillian Safar > Reviews

Scattered Flowers 80 x 80cm Embroidery Tablecloth Kit
Offered by Sew and So
Price: 17.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Tablecloth, 24 Jun 2014
The material is of reasonable quality but the instructions are virtually non existent and the colours don't seem to match the colours in the photos, making it difficult to decide which colour is which.

outdoortips Red Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle - Refillable Atomizer
outdoortips Red Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle - Refillable Atomizer
Offered by outdoortips
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 24 Jun 2014
This looks very nice and the glass bottle inside seems strong enough. It has been fine in my handbag and has not leaked.

Packet of (4) 45mm (approximately 1 3/4") standard suction cup, cups, sucker, suckers, mushroom head, plain, clear vinyl PVC
Offered by Sign Store
Price: 1.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Suckers, 18 Mar 2014
I didn't realise the bit in the middle to hang something from was so big but I got round it by tying my light catcher on with fine ribbon. Not the products fault though and it does work.

Carpet Moth Killer
Carpet Moth Killer
Offered by Pinks Farm
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 18 Mar 2014
Easy to apply. Will only be able to tell if it works or not if I get carpet moths! Hopefully it works.

Arabic For Dummies
Arabic For Dummies
by Amine Bouchentouf
Price: 11.76

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Arabic For Dummies (Paperback)
I didn't find the cd very clear and the pronunciation in the text isn't clear either, probably because some Arabic letters are hard to translate. Luckily I know someone who speaks Arabic and can help me with it.

FOR APPLE IPHONE 4 4S VARIOUS PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE STYLUS (Lilac Diamond Flip)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Mar 2014
I like the way it flips open and the way the phone clips in so all of the buttons are clear, although if can't get it back out to charge but that's ok! I'm sure it's possible but I don't want to risk breaking it. I absolutely love the look of it though.

Vent Hose Connector for Hotpoint Tumble Dryer
Vent Hose Connector for Hotpoint Tumble Dryer
Offered by Spares4Appliances
Price: 2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars New Hotpoint tumble dryer, 15 Feb 2014
My new Hotpoint tumble dryer was delivered and, after they'd taken my old machine and hose with wall vent bit still attached, I discovered the new hose couldn't be attached to my wall outlet. This fit the hose and outlet perfectly.

10mm Thick - Spring PU Foam Carpet Underlay - Good Quality - Cheap
10mm Thick - Spring PU Foam Carpet Underlay - Good Quality - Cheap
Offered by Flooring Online UK
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as the shop, 15 Feb 2014
We looked in the carpet shops and were shocked at the price. This is as good quality but a lot cheaper. Very quick delivery too.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Extra Coarse Micro-Minerals Blue Replacement Rollers (Set of 2)
Price: 9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 15 Feb 2014
My daughter bought me the machine for Xmas and it's wonderful for getting tough dry skin off my feet. It's very gentle but leaves your feet very smooth.

Linwoods Organic Milled Flaxseed 425 g (Pack of 2)
Linwoods Organic Milled Flaxseed 425 g (Pack of 2)
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 12.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Feb 2014
A good quality product at a good price. I will definitely buy it again as soon as we run out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7