Profile for Gee > Reviews

Content by Gee

Gee

Page: 1 | 2
VonHaus LCD, LED & Plasma Slim TV Wall Tilt Bracket Black Fits Most Models - (23 - 42") Load Capacity 75Kg, 10°/ +15° tilt
Offered by DOMU UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I have kept the Premium Tilt model for future tv wall mounting and would recommend that you check the height of your tv (from .., 23 April 2016
Solid product. Unfortunately my 24" tv was too short in height to conceal the tops of the black struts, no matter how I positioned them. As this was aesthetically displeasing, I ordered the VonHaus Ultra Slim 15"-42" bracket instead which looks very neat and at £7.99, well worth the additional expense. I have kept the Premium Tilt model for future tv wall mounting and would recommend that you check the height of your tv (from top to bottom) and compare with the measurements illustrated in the pics before buying this or any tv wall bracket. Otherwise, an excellent product.

JVL Quantock Spark Fire Guard Surround Screen, Black
JVL Quantock Spark Fire Guard Surround Screen, Black
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great little fire guard which I bought to stop my ..., 17 April 2016
This is a great little fire guard which I bought to stop my cat from going near to an open coal gas fire. The grill and surround on my fire is black so I chose this colour to blend in (not stand out!). The guard wraps around the fire very neatly and I like the way the flames and glowing coals are still visible without the usual risks of an open fire. It is obvious that the guard and ring pull will become hot and care needs to be taken when touching it so if you had a toddler or vulnerable person in the household, I would buy one of those large rectangular safety guards instead. This is ideal as a functional and ornamental guard which helps to reduce fire hazards. I would highly recommend this product for this purpose.

VonHaus Basics Cantilever LCD Monitor TV Arm Bracket Wall Mount with Swivel and Tilt- Fits most 13" - 24" LCD Flat Panels

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product at bargain price, 17 April 2016
Solid piece of kit which held my 19 inch Toshiba tv sturdily in place on the bedroom wall. Impressed with the quality of this product, considering the low price. Will definitely use this manufacturer again. Top tip - use a spirit level for the perfect finish!

Sony PS3 500GB Super Slim Console with Gran Turismo 6 Plus The Last of Us (PS3)
Sony PS3 500GB Super Slim Console with Gran Turismo 6 Plus The Last of Us (PS3)
Offered by SmarTechnics

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this for the bargain price of £199 and with 2 games included, It seems to have been one of the best deals around. I am a newcomer to PS3 and thought this would be good family entertainment during the Christmas break - it was a resounding success. Our PS3 has been thoroughly test driven and there is no doubt about the quality of this product. Packaging was excellent, delivery was spot on and, once I had acquired a HDMI cable, it was fully loaded and ready to go. I bought a Sony HDMI to be on the safe side and haven't been disappointed. In summary, I would highly recommend this product - just remember to get the cable if you don't have one already.

Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller - Slate Grey (PS3)
Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller - Slate Grey (PS3)
Offered by CSC Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 9 Jan. 2014
This controller is the real thing. Well packaged and definitely a Sony product, it has a solid build which feels durable. With a translucent grey finish, the user is able to see the inner workings, which I found to be a particularly groovy feature. Well worth the purchase.

Mr Bean's Holiday [2007] [DVD]
Mr Bean's Holiday [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the holiday season, 15 July 2013
I always show this film to my students during the last week of summer term and it always keeps them entertained and amused. It is educational too as there is a fair amount of French spoken during the movie, with subtitles provided. There are plenty of visual gags and daring stunts but it is the French scenery, the excellent acting and the unexpected romantic interest for Mr Bean which make this a real winner.

Simple Solution Stain & Odour Remover 750ml (New) Trigger Spray
Simple Solution Stain & Odour Remover 750ml (New) Trigger Spray
Offered by tonygold

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes stains vanish!, 13 July 2013
I had a vase of lilies on my mantelpiece. Unfortunately, a large flower head dropped, shedding its powdery seeds onto my new carpet. I tried to remove the mark with a damp sponge but only succeeded in creating a large, bright yellow stain. In despair, I sprayed on 'Simple Solution Stain & Odour Remover'. After 2 attempts, the stain had faded but was still evident. However, two days later, I was amazed to discover that the yellow stain had completely disappeared! The affected area is now a slightly lighter shade than before, but is barely noticeable. The stain remover must continue working long after its application and has removed any trace of the unsightly yellow. Well worth keeping a bottle handy - and it has a very pleasant fragrance too with no nasty chemical smells.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine quality product + excellent service, 28 Dec. 2012
I ordered this as a Christmas present and was extremely impressed with the product and the speed of delivery (from Germany!). The charm was carefully packaged in a small padded envelope and arrived in 4 working days. Also included was a Pandora box and certificate, which authenticated the product. My daughter was delighted with her gift and it fits perfectly onto her Pandora bracelet. I would have no hesitation in using this jeweller again as distance is clearly no barrier to good quality and excellent service!

Feta Compli!
Feta Compli!
by John Manuel

5.0 out of 5 stars Greek delight, 25 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Feta Compli! (Paperback)
I chose Feta Compli! to take on holiday to Rhodes and loved it! Once I had become involved in the lives of John and his family, it became very difficult to put the book down. His anecdotes rang very true and having hired a car on the island, I can confirm the veracity of his on - and off-road experiences. Maybe the book was just right for my holiday as I could relate to so many of the references to climate, place and people. Now that I've returned to the all-too-familiar grey, overcast skies of northern England, perhaps I will treat myself to the next book in the trilogy to cheer myself up. Then I can at least dream of those warmer climes!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2013 1:27 PM BST

Berlitz: Rhodes Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Rhodes Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Berlitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy little guide, 25 Aug. 2012
I took the Rhodes Berlitz Guide on holiday (Aug 2012) and, as a first time visitor, found it to be an extremely useful little book. It was handy for dipping into when visiting a specific place and wanting further information. Equally, I used it to assist in deciding where to visit on the island. It accurately pinpointed the best beaches and the description of the island of Symi encouraged us to take the ferry across for what turned out to be a real gem of a trip. All in all, very good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2