Profile for Katie D > Reviews

Content by Katie D

Katie D (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Serial killer fiction at its best!!, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Blood Related (Kindle Edition)
From the very start this book grabs you and reminds me every much of a true crime book (I have read many), it does read very realistically and quite the page turner. The characters are very well drawn out and the book really pulls you in by setting up the scene, I was immersed in it and thought it was fantastic! If you are a fan of serial killer fiction and horror then I would recommend this book.

by William Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Serial killer fiction at its best!!, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Blood Related (Paperback)

Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength for Darker Hair Colours
Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength for Darker Hair Colours
Offered by At Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my black hair, 26 Mar. 2012
OK, so I had black for about 4 years and decided I wanted red so I bleached it out and put a bright red in and the another red but didn't like it. I then put a permanent plum colour in but didn't like that, I got so fed up I put a blue black (semi) in and then thought "nooo" I want to have glossy dark brown hair! Tried this out for the first time ever and after all the dying I had done it came out a really light brown with some gingery bits - better than when I bleached. I put a medium semi on top and its great.

The mixture is smelly but worth it!

Cemetery Stories: Creepy Graveyards, Embalming Secrets and the Life of a Corpse After Death
by Katherine Ramsland

5.0 out of 5 stars An informative and creepy read!, 17 Dec. 2007
I am never spooked and I never really let too much get to me but this book...it plagued me with thoughts and dreams that thankfully have now subsided!
I was intrigued to learn about the yucky bits about embalming, laying out a dead body and burials. This book lays it out for you and is an interesting and intelligent read.
The cemetery stories with ghosts and necrophilia is a rather interesting section of the book, as a self confessed lover of graveyards I found this informative and rather inspiring as I have trawled through the book a second time for names and places to visit.
Get this book, it is fabulous! I recommend it to anyone who is a fan of ghosts, ghouls and vampires and those of you who are intrigued about what happens to us when we die!

Blue Velvet (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Blue Velvet (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Isabella Rossellini
Offered by 247dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Velvet. A post modern masterpiece, 9 Mar. 2004
The term post modernism is used so loosely these days, David Lynch however secures the winning title of a post modern piece of film.
A mixture of narcotic fuelled sex and violence, drugs and alcohol abuse contrasted with the aesthetics of a 1940/1950`s exterior. The stranger would think nothing of this little town within America but look through the voyeuristic eyes of Jeffrey and you will be sucked into a world not even you could imagine.
This film isn`t for the faint hearted but is a genuine masterpiece from the movie genius that is David Lynch.