Profile for David Morris > Reviews

Content by David Morris

David Morris

Mug Root Beer Variety Pack incudes 4 x Mug/4 x Barq's and 4 x Aandw (Pack of 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely stuff, 16 Jun 2014
Good to try a selection but to be honesty I personally prefer the A&W multi packs. I find the Barq's a little bland and the Mug not quite as good as the A&W, so I will just be buying A&W from now on.. but that is just personal preference. Worth a try to see what you think.

A&W Root Beer 24
A&W Root Beer 24
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: A&W Root Beer 24 (Grocery)
I love this stuff. People either love or hate root beer. IF you love it then I don't think you can get better value in the UK. A&W is an easy non-complicated familiar root beer taste which reminds of my childhood when McDonalds used to sell it in the UK. Cheaper than a ticket to the USA!

Headset Agent 200 Noise Cancelling RJ11 For Office Phones BiNaural Two Ear With Quick Detach Bottom Lead
Offered by DST (UK) LTD Established 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but slight fault, 16 Jun 2014
For the money I paid this is quite a good head set when it works. The only issue I have is a slightly faulty connection at the quick release point on the cable which sometimes if moved looses your connection, which can be embarrassing during a business call.

Hanayama Laby Puzzle
Hanayama Laby Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hanayama Laby Puzzle (Toy)
I love these cast puzzles. They are always great products but sometimes the difficulty rating doesn't make sense. This one I found to be quite easy, but nevertheless entertaining!

Easyacc® 10000mAh Dual USB 3.1A Output Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Note Nokia Lumia Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic., 16 Jun 2014
It is a little bulkier than I realised but I guess it has to be to hold all that power. I bought it for Glastonbury instead of the EE power bar (which only gives 5 hrs of battery). This is more like full charges. You can't go wrong for 20 or so quid.

Anker 2200mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3, GT-I9300
Anker 2200mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3, GT-I9300
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 16 Jun 2014
It's like having a new phone again! The battery life is excellent and I am very pleased with the quality of the product