Profile for The Educator > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Louie Vega Starring...Xxviii
Louie Vega Starring...Xxviii

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little find, 16 April 2016
If you remember the days of Grover Washington, Rodney Franklin, Stanley Clarke etc, give this a listen....

Colony Attack
Colony Attack

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T GET THIS GAME!, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Colony Attack (App)
To be fair the game is great fun, until, you realise that the month you spent building up a nice little fleet can be completely wiped out due to some little kiddie with, what can only be described as a mega fleet, reducing your force to zero one afternoon when you are offline. This is fair because it's in the rules, however the rebuild time will be in days; days where the game will be un-playable. I'll abandon the game as I can't be bothered to wait a week to play it again. Ultimately- it's more of a loss to the developers as my in-game purchasing stops now. What a waste of my time and an utter pain in the rear.

Diabetes: Reverse Your Diabetes NOW! How To Take Control of Your Blood Sugar Easy and Fast!: Reverse Diabetes Forever (Type 2 Diabetes Cure Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this ebook now!, 27 Oct. 2014
I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and, as a result, have downloaded a number of books to help educate me on my new life journey. This ebook is great. Don't hesitate. Get it now. It really is very, very good.

Dunkirk: The Men They Left Behind
Dunkirk: The Men They Left Behind

5.0 out of 5 stars A great holiday read, 6 Aug. 2014
I did find it difficult to get going with the book, but once underway I couldn't put the book down.

Across 110th Street
Across 110th Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic soul., 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Across 110th Street (MP3 Download)
Can't help thinking of Jackie Brown everytime I hear this track. If you want a soul classic, this is it.

Judgement
Judgement

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Judgement (MP3 Download)
Loved it. I liked one other track,the rest of the album's OK. Will look out for more by them going forward.

French Country Cooking (Cookery Library)
French Country Cooking (Cookery Library)

2.0 out of 5 stars Uninspiring, 18 Feb. 2014
Thought this was going to be a great cookbook. You're better off looking at Rachel Khoo' s Parisian cookbook. However, don't take this review over the others, it's only my opinion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2014 11:38 PM BST

Tribune of Rome (Vespasian Series Book 1)
Tribune of Rome (Vespasian Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 20 Nov. 2013
This book was clearly the result of good, solid, research that's been used, very skilfully, to craft a readable and enjoyable book. If you like a action novels set in this period (AD 25+) then don't hesitate - buy the book and get reading, you'll not be disappointed. I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

Sniper One: The Blistering True Story of a British Battle Group Under Siege
Sniper One: The Blistering True Story of a British Battle Group Under Siege

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 26 Oct. 2013
I couldn't put the book down. Which unfortunately meant I read it in two days, at the end of which I was left wanting more. It's a well written account and the combat accounts are really good. What really got me though, was the real sense of our guys being held back all the time as opposed to being let off the leash to commit the sort of violence the British Army is very good at to put down the enemy from the off...

Hello: The Autobiography
Hello: The Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars What a nice guy!, 4 Aug. 2013
Took this book on holiday with me. An excellent move I feel. Couldn't put it down - I finished it too quickly because it was such an easy read. I always loved Leslie Phillips as he was an important actor for my generation. As a young boy I remember laughing so hard at his Carry On characters. His book isn't full of belly laughs, but thus shouldn't put you off. It's the guys warmth and story telling that are the key to this book. Don't delay, DL it now.

Page: 1 | 2