Profile for Adrian Mallon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Specialist 62BJ Rim Sashlock - Black Finish
Specialist 62BJ Rim Sashlock - Black Finish

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Aug. 2015
Inexpensive and perfectly fine.

Brown Plastic Rim Mortice Door Knob Set
Brown Plastic Rim Mortice Door Knob Set
Offered by White Hinge Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Aug. 2015
Simple and cheap.

No Title Available

Nice to handle.

5 Star Pencil Sharpener Pocket-sized Metal for Max. Diameter 8mm Double Hole [Pack of 5]
Offered by SMCO

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug. 2015
What you expect and no problems.

Anker Classic Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Powerful Sound with 20 Hour Battery Life and Built-in Microphone, works with iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC, Nokia, Laptops, PC and More - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug. 2015
Very pleased with the sound, build-quality and simplicity of this little unit.

ETHERNET NETWORK LAN CAT5 CAT5E RJ45 RJ11 CABLE TESTER
ETHERNET NETWORK LAN CAT5 CAT5E RJ45 RJ11 CABLE TESTER
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 May 2013
A simple piece of kit that works. I'm coming to appreciate the value of receiving goods purchased online that actually work and don't have to be sent back. The one I received worked. There's nothing wrong with this tester, so in my book it's five stars.

RJ45 Ethernet Network Cable Crimp Crimping Crimper Tool
RJ45 Ethernet Network Cable Crimp Crimping Crimper Tool
Offered by Divi198977

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 15 May 2013
My last pair (bought 17 years ago) were inside a tool kit that was stolen. Very good value, it seems to me, these crimpers. They do the job so I am happy with my purchase.

Crysis 3 (PC DVD)
Crysis 3 (PC DVD)
Offered by 4GamersUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Unexciting, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I bought this to test the frame rates on a new PC build. I had heard it was a very demanding game, processor wise. That may be so but the game and story-line were very undemanding. This pretty much felt like a game from five years ago. There were some nice graphical moments but they couldn't rescue the game for me. It was completely let down by targeting a pretty juvenile audience. One thing, however, I dd think very nice and that was the lip-syncing of computer characters and voice talent. It was possibly the nicest I've seen. Others told me Crysis 1 and 2 were better. I can only hope so.

NEWLink USB to PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse Cable
NEWLink USB to PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse Cable
Offered by buycheapDG-Ships from Taiwan Station

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made and broken connection., 15 May 2013
Didn't work. Opened it and found a broken connection due to poor soldering. I'll try to fix it but obviously this isn't what you pay for despite being cheap.

OCZ AGT3-25SAT3-240G Agility 3 240GB SATA III 2.5 inch SSD
OCZ AGT3-25SAT3-240G Agility 3 240GB SATA III 2.5 inch SSD
Offered by antarris

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, 10 May 2013
I bought this as my bootable hard drive for a games development PC. Windows boots off it incredibly quickly. needless t say, I like this drive very much, provided it keeps working, of course.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4