Profile for Blossy > Reviews

Blossy

Revlon Fantasy Lengths Self Adhesive Lashes Dramatic 3X Volume
Revlon Fantasy Lengths Self Adhesive Lashes Dramatic 3X Volume

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 21 Sep 2014
Impossible to put on, a complete waste of time and money.

Breville VKJ416 Black Stainless Steel Jug Kettle
Breville VKJ416 Black Stainless Steel Jug Kettle

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst kettle (and most expensive) I've ever had, 24 July 2013
This kettle worked well for a few months, then it started taking ages to boil. We live in a hard water area so we descale it on a regular basis. Recently part of the lid snapped off, making it impossible to open the kettle. We have therefore had to carefully pour water into the spout to fill the kettle, which is time consuming and messy. We have now given up with it and bought a kettle for half the price which works very well.

Fanny and Stella: The Young Men Who Shocked Victorian England
Fanny and Stella: The Young Men Who Shocked Victorian England
by Neil McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 23 Feb 2013
I have just finished reading this highly entertaining book. It is wonderfully witty but also poignant. Neil McKenna brings to life the tragic/comic story of cross dressers Fanny and Stella and their entourage and provides a fascinating glimpse into the Victorian sexual underworld. Extremely well written, a difficult book to put down.

Aerolatte Black Milk Frother
Aerolatte Black Milk Frother

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent frother and great service, 11 Jan 2013
This is a fantastic little machine and great value. We use it every day to froth milk for cappuccinos. It takes seconds.
I had a problem with mine recently, I emailed Aerolatte, got a reply immediately and within days they sent me a replacement, what excellent service. Would highly recommend.

Meditations - Works for Guitar
Meditations - Works for Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful relaxation music, 5 Sep 2012
This is a hauntingly beautiful cd. It is wonderfully relaxing, put it on when you've had a bad day and your worries will slip away. I play it whilst meditating and also when giving a massage.