Profile for trish > Reviews

Chocolate Cakes for Weddings and Celebrations
Chocolate Cakes for Weddings and Celebrations
by John Slattery

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book., 9 Oct 2013
This book is so good. I had never worked with chocolate before but I wanted to make my daughter in laws 40th birthday cake using chocolate roses on a chocolate cake. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! The instructions were easy to follow.I have done lots of sugarcraft and wedding cakes so this was a different challenge and so enjoyed doing it.

Sequence Board Game
Sequence Board Game
Price: 18.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Such fun......, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sequence Board Game (Toy)
Played this game at our friends house and loved it. We then bought one for ourselves to play with our 9 & 11 year old grand daughters.They loved it too and became very competitive. We have now bought sequence for them to play at home and all their friends enjoy it as well.

Sylvanian Families Fish and Chips Van
Sylvanian Families Fish and Chips Van
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 19.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun & realistic.., 9 Oct 2013
This is one of many of the sylvanians which we have bought our grand daughters. All the products are very sturdy and give them hours of pleasure. They are aged 9 & 11. and have been playing with Sylvanians since they were much younger.

Sylvanian Families Tandem Bike and Baby Trailer
Sylvanian Families Tandem Bike and Baby Trailer
Offered by IN THE JUNGLE LTD
Price: 12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars So sweet..., 9 Oct 2013
My grandchildren loved this gift. Even the 11 year old loves playing with it with her 9 year old sister.

Vax W90-RU-B Rapide Ultra Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax W90-RU-B Rapide Ultra Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Price: 129.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever purchase.., 9 Oct 2013
This is such a fantanstic machine. So easy to use and the carpets came up like new.We shampooed them at night and I expected the carpet to be quite wet, but they were only damp and dried perfectly by the next morning.I could not believe how dirty the water was after cleaning our cream carpet in the lounge.

In My Dreams
In My Dreams
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moving...., 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
I love listening to the Military wives and they are to be commended for their hard work. It is obvious they love singing and we love listening to them. Keep recording. You are Brilliant.

Mum's List
Mum's List
by St John Greene
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing person., 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mum's List (Paperback)
I could not put this book down.I was engrossed from beginning to end.I laughed and cried. The boys will grow up so grounded and have wonderful memories of their Mum.I hope she is watching over them to see what a superb job Singe has done.He has gone through so much pain and heartache but the boys always came first.

Sylvanian Families Grand Hotel
Sylvanian Families Grand Hotel

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, 21 Jun 2013
My grandchildren love this hotel, and spend so much time playing with it.They have requested more Sylvanians for birthdays and Christmas. Well made and sturdy.

The Complete Book Of Food Combining: A new, easy-to-use guide to the most successful diet ever
by Kathryn Marsden
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars changed my life, 25 Sep 2012
I recently borrowed this titled book from our local library. As I starting reading it things starting making sense regarding food digestion and diet etc.I lost 4 pounds in my first week without even trying!!! I was so impressed I then bought the book from Amazon. I keep the food combining book by my bedside and when I awake in the morning I read a few paragraphs to keep me on track for the rest of the day.I have now lost 1 stone in weight.Before using the food combining guide I ate lots of fruit and I always had awful indigestion and acid reflux. However I now eat fruit as suggested on an empty stomach {and not after meals} and I no longer get indigestion/reflux. I cannot recommend this book highly enough. It all makes sense and I am getting used to the different ways of eating the foods I love.

Fiorelli Women's FG1017 Gift Purse/Bag Black FG1017 Small
Fiorelli Women's FG1017 Gift Purse/Bag Black FG1017 Small

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, 3 Feb 2012
So disappointed with the purse, it was so small.I was hoping it was going to be at least evening bag size. So unfortunately I had to return it. sorry.