Profile for Herbert M. Mulvain > Reviews

Herbert M. Mulvain

Unmasked
Unmasked

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't have been more pleased, 24 May 2012
This review is from: Unmasked (Audio CD)
I live in Florida, U S A. Disney World country. There were some C Ds I wanted and couldn't get from Amazon U S. I was hesitant to try to buy them from Amazon U K afraid it would take weeks to get something. Was I surprised. The service was very fast. I had never heard of John Owen Jones before but after listening to samles of his C D and iking his choice of songs I decided to buy it. What a great voice. I listen to it often.

Love Songs
Love Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satified, 24 May 2012
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
I was a little leary about buying something from the Amazon U K. I figured it would take me weeks to get it. What a pleasant surprise I got. The service was excellent. I really enjoyed the show "Any Dream Will Do" Which sparked me to buy Lee Mead's C D. I like this one very much. Mush better than his first one. I certainly willl not hesitate to buying from Amazon U K again even though I live in the states.

If You Stay
If You Stay

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 24 May 2012
This review is from: If You Stay (Audio CD)
I live in the states and bought from the Amazon in the U K. I couldn't believe how fast I received what I ordered. And on top of that I like the C D very much also.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2012 5:43 PM BST