Profile for Emily > Reviews

Content by Emily

Emily

Page: 1 | 2
Kiss Of Fire (Imdalind  Series Book 1)
Kiss Of Fire (Imdalind Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it but didn't at the same time.... but still a must read!!, 12 Aug. 2014
This book is brilliant! It kept me captivated the whole way through. I didn't want to put it down, I even wanted to read it at work!! The story is brilliant and keeps you guessing, I laughed in places and even cried!

I loved it for all these reasons but didn't because of the ending. It was just too sad and annoying. I got too excited and read the blurbs and comments from the other books in the series and realised that the way this one ends is basically how it stays which is but wrenchingly sad and is a bit disappointing to say the least. I will always route for Ryland all the way.l even if it doesn't go that way. Illyan is great but just not the same and for me just ruins it a bit. It made me want to scream at the book and the writer and say "what are you doing" I get that it makes for a good read and allows you to carry the story on, however it would have been nice to see that she got him back in the end not belong to someone else.

HOWEVER I am still yet to read the rest of the books so my opinion may change on Illyan. For me Ryland was more of an appeal as a character as he had known her forever!

Forever (Enigma Book 3)
Forever (Enigma Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the ending I expected, but good book!, 9 Jun. 2014
I loved the first book and the relationship the built between Seb and Kate when it shouldn't have done. I think Seb and Kate really suited and I liked their relationship. The ending to the third book just didn't gel well for me. I still liked the book, was a good read, but just wasn't the ending I expected personally. I always saw Kate and Seb working through everything and being strong and then Jack finding someone new who he feel for without the curse involved. The ending was just a bit too Samey as the first book I think. It didn't keep the spark alive for me. Although I suppose Jack fit better with Kate as they both want children and he gets on better with her family than Seb did. Just seemed pointless writing Kate and Sebs love story for her to then change her mind again. Her love for Seb was more believable for me.

Taste (Ava Delaney Book 5)
Taste (Ava Delaney Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 May 2014
This series is so good! I couldn't get enough of it and read it the whole way through!! Book after book after book!

Raising Innocence (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 3)
Raising Innocence (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!!!!, 23 May 2014
Must read!!!! This series is soooo good. Your are sorely missing out if you haven't read this. I love this series!

Immune (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 2)
Immune (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!!!, 23 May 2014
I LOVE the Rylee a damson stories! They are brilliant. I couldn't get eligible of them. Alex is just too funny and had to stop myself from sneak reading at work cause I ended up laughing so hard that people asked what I was laughing at!! Amazing storyline and amazing books.

Unbroken (Shattered Promises, 2.5)
Unbroken (Shattered Promises, 2.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 May 2014
Love this book. I read the fallen star series first which is for a younger audience. I much prefer these and the twist in the stories and the way their told is very good.

Small White Lantern #37440
Small White Lantern #37440

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Small White Lantern #37440
Lovely lantern. Got this for Mother's Day for my stepma as a present for the front room to put candles in and want one myself now! Very pretty.

Guardians: The Nycren (The Guardians Series, Book 6, Part 2)
Guardians: The Nycren (The Guardians Series, Book 6, Part 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant amazing and spectacular!!!, 23 May 2014
Absolutely brilliant. I love this book. The series is just amazing!!! I couldn't put them down when reading them. Would definitely recommend these. So many twists and turns and such a good ending. There were lots of parts where I could guess what was happening but it wasn't predictable in any way, I think I was just in sync with the way Lola wrote the story and I'd got used to her style of writing. I would recommend these books immensely. They are one of the best series I have read by far!

Womens Sleeveless Gold Foil Print Bodycon Dress (UK - 8, Black)
Womens Sleeveless Gold Foil Print Bodycon Dress (UK - 8, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 11 Feb. 2014
This is a beautiful dress. Looks exactly like the picture and is well made. Unfortunately I bought the wrong size so could not wear it. Will have to send it back.

Brand New 7mm Mens Cz Brushed Titanium Ring Engraved I Love You Comes In A Free Black Velvet Ring Box
Offered by Willis Judd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Feb. 2014
The ring is great! Came exactly like the picture. Still looks great. Has a few scratches but other than that it's great. Came on time and was a great present for the boyfriend.

Page: 1 | 2