Profile for Nikki Pilkington > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Minnie Mouse Play and Go Dolls Travel Set
Minnie Mouse Play and Go Dolls Travel Set

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for a little girl, 26 Feb. 2014
My 3 year old loves this - the only downside is that I have to keep taking it apart to make the different items.

Your Image/Photo on Canvas Box Frame. Ready to Hang!! 24.99 size 20" x 32"
Your Image/Photo on Canvas Box Frame. Ready to Hang!! 24.99 size 20" x 32"
Offered by Stickers Wall

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant customer service and a great canvas, 26 Feb. 2014
Despite a mix up (by me) with the file size of the picture, these guys were very patient and the resulting canvas looks stunning on our wall. Delivered quickly and at a brilliant price.

Vintage Metal Camera Ornament
Vintage Metal Camera Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect ornament for a camera lover, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Vintage Metal Camera Ornament
Unusual, classy and gorgeous - the perfect gift for the camera lover who has everything. Nowthe only problem I have is where to put it!

No Matter What
No Matter What

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 7 May 2012
This review is from: No Matter What (Kindle Edition)
This type of novel is very much my guilty secret :) I downloaded this for free, after reading somewhere it was a 'Jackie Collins, Jilly Cooper type of page turner', expecting to read it over a few weeks. I read the whole thing in 3 sittings (all 800 pages of it) and couldn't wait to see what happened to India and the rest of the cast as time went by.

Sure, she made what i would call some unrealistic decisions at times, but then haven't we all?

It's not rocket science, it's not going to win any awards, it is what it is; a rip roaring story, with loveable (and hateable!) characters and a great storyline.

I loved it, and will buy more from this author.

Easy Kindle Publishing
Easy Kindle Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide to the basics of getting your book on Kindle, 28 Feb. 2012
An easy to read and brilliantly researched guide to getting your book on Kindle. More indepth than most how-to's you'll find online, it's well worth the cover price and has everything you need in one easily understood ebook. Recommended.

A to Z of Virtual Assistant Tools
A to Z of Virtual Assistant Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not a VA and I loved it, 28 Feb. 2012
I bought this before I bought Helen's other A-Z of Tools for Small Business, and I wasn't disappointed.

Even though I'm not a Virtual Assistant, I found loads of apps and programmes to help me organise my time, my accounts, my business, my customers and more.

Well worth downloading, even if you're not a VA. If you ARE a VA then I seriously question your sanity if you don't at least have a look through this book - I can guarantee Helen has found things you're not using that could help you and your clients.

A To Z of Small Business Tools
A To Z of Small Business Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much everything you need to enhance your business, 28 Feb. 2012
Helen has left no stone unturned in her quest to find programmes, apps and tools that will help the small business.

But don't expect this to be anything like those 'X Top Tools for Business' blogs you may have read - every one of these tools is reviewed by Helen, and she also explains how to use it and how it has helped her.

I've been in business for 17 years and I found many new tools to help save my time, automate my business and make me more productive.

Well worth downloading.

Oh, and if you think the a-z title means there are only 26 tools, think again - I counted over 50!

How to get started on Twitter and generate business
How to get started on Twitter and generate business

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant introduction to Twitter for Business, 28 Feb. 2012
If you've been wondering whether Twitter will work for your business or not, this book will walk you through the steps to not only set up your Twitter account properly, but how to use it more effectively to actually gain business.

If Twitter bemuses you and you think it's all about cheese sandwiches I'd highly recommend Helen's book to show you the true power of this fantastic medium.

Slumbersac Travel Baby Sleeping Bag 1 Tog - Bubble Dot - 12-36 months
Slumbersac Travel Baby Sleeping Bag 1 Tog - Bubble Dot - 12-36 months
Offered by Slumbersac Trading Co Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect solution to thrown off covers, 30 Sept. 2011
I was never a big fan of these types of sleeping bags for babies, but once it became clear that my youngest wasn't going to keep covers on no matter what I did, I gave in and bought some. What a revelation! A nice cosy baby. No being woken up in the night because covers have been kicked off, and the amusement factor of watching her slither around like a slug on the kitchen floor in the morning ;)

Highly recommended - this one is lightweight and great for summer. Long too, my little one is a tall 19 month old and has plenty of room.

Banana Skin Words and how not to slip on them
Banana Skin Words and how not to slip on them

5.0 out of 5 stars Never make a spelling mistake again!, 30 Sept. 2011
If you're writing for business or business blogging, then simple mistakes that we all make at times can be the difference between your reputation as a good business person and an amateur. Suze sets out the most common mistakes that people make, and makes it easy to check the spelling and use of words with this easy to read eBook. I'd highly recommend that anyone who writes for their business purchases a copy and makes regular use of it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3