Profile for Christopher J. Whitehead > Reviews

Content by Christopher J....

Christopher J. Whitehead "its my opinion and my review so don't bother replying" (Lathom, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Tetra TetraMin Weekend Food for Tropical Fish x 10 Sticks (Bulk deal of 6) 300g
Tetra TetraMin Weekend Food for Tropical Fish x 10 Sticks (Bulk deal of 6) 300g
Offered by Fish-4-u
Price: 17.95

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 27 April 2013
I though anything made by Tetra would be the business but these holiday food sticks didn't do it. I put four in when going away for five days. On returning each stick lay on the bottom totally untouched. I won't use these again and would welcome anybody's suggestion on an alternative.

TetraMin Holiday Food 10 Sticks

Salomon Men's Cosmic 4D Gtx Hiking Boot
Salomon Men's Cosmic 4D Gtx Hiking Boot

1.0 out of 5 stars wet feet, 14 April 2013
these boots leak from day one, 18 months later I'm binning them
they look the part but they leak
leather boots for me from now on

Salomon Men's Authentic Gtx Hiking Boot
Salomon Men's Authentic Gtx Hiking Boot
Price: 83.89 - 159.63

1.0 out of 5 stars Hiking Boot Waterproof that lets water in, 14 April 2013
the spec says 'Hiking Boot Waterproof'
wet grass = wet feet
bog or marsh = wet feet
brand new or 18 months old, treated with repellant or not = wet feet
leather boots for me

WMA Digital LCD Fish Aquarium Marine Vivarium Thermometer -50C to 70 C
WMA Digital LCD Fish Aquarium Marine Vivarium Thermometer -50C to 70 C
Offered by BuyOnline Cart
Price: 1.40

5.0 out of 5 stars bang on temperature indication, great bit of kit, 24 Feb 2013
this is showing the exact same temperature as my old style glass thermometer, great!
I have tried other makes in the past which have been one or two degrees out. This well worth it, I may buy another as a spare.

Tongue Twisters for Kids
Tongue Twisters for Kids
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I could come up with better ones myself, 31 Dec 2012
Very short and uninspiring, here's an example:

tongue twister number 21 - snap crackle pop, snap crackle pop, snap crakle pop
tongue twister numbrer 26 - red lorry, yellow lorry
tongue twister number 32 - strange strategic statistics
tongue twister number 35 - greek grapes
tongue twister number 49 (penultimate) - If you're keen on stunning kites and cunning stunts, buy a cunning stunning stunt kite.

I really do not want my kids mixing up that last one thankyou very much

Yes its free but its a waste of time (in my opinion so don't waste your time sending me hate mail, its my review, my opinion)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2013 8:04 PM GMT

Clash of Empires: Battle for Asia [DVD]
Clash of Empires: Battle for Asia [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Rahman Hughes
Offered by simply-well-priced
Price: 2.75

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money, 1 Dec 2012
All the previous reviews have said it already. I got this from t'asdas for three poinds yet it was a whole waste of money. poor acting, poor storyline, poor dialogue, if you like action maybe this might get three stars but I couldn't even watch this film through to the end.

DYMO S0946320 - LMR-160 12MM PB1 UK/HK - LABELMANAGER 160 IN
DYMO S0946320 - LMR-160 12MM PB1 UK/HK - LABELMANAGER 160 IN
Offered by King Of Gadgets UK
Price: 27.29

4.0 out of 5 stars great improvement, 22 Oct 2012
This is a great improvement on earlier models, it has a double line facility and underline capability, all quick and easy to select. It has separate number buttons. It is really easy to use if you have used dymo before.

I think they should have supplied a little stand with it so it sits at an angle for ease of use.

No batteries, and the tape gets stuck in the outlet hole so then gets dragged back into the roller housing only for you to have to rip it out. I put up with it for a day then broke off the little plastic lug at the side of the exit hole. All is fine now. But for sucking in the tape I'll have to deduct a star. Otherwise great label maker.

Hoover Smart Pets SM1901 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1900 Watt
Hoover Smart Pets SM1901 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1900 Watt

2.0 out of 5 stars plasticky, 4 July 2012
This vacuum is light and easy to push around, its powerfull and it nearly lifts the carpet up. What I find annoying is the way you have to unpack the hose and its tubes and connect them all together for long reach hoovering. If you could just whip out the tube and click on an attachement it would have been perfect.

Its very plasticky and I am concerned about how long parts are going to last.

Don't think you are getting a bargain - the original price was very very over inflated, the lower price is a more accurate relfection of something made out of plastic

Chess Strategy #1 Kill Those Chess Blunders!! (Strategic Chess)
Chess Strategy #1 Kill Those Chess Blunders!! (Strategic Chess)
Price: 1.94

1.0 out of 5 stars buying this book was a blunder, 30 Jun 2012
Waste of time, more ranting on with no substance. There was only two diagrams of the chess boad set up. You'd expect much more that that in a book about chess. returning for a refund and won't be buying anythng else from this auther

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7