Profile for CJ > Reviews

Content by CJ

CJ

Panasonic Viera TX-L42ET60B 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080P 3D LED, Smart Viera, Wi-Fi Built in with Freeview HD
Offered by Electrical Experience
Price: 569.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab TV, 28 Sep 2013
Have just upgraded. Cracking TV, picture stunning, 3D great, smart features very good. Recommend , but look around on price , saw John Lewis flogging this for c1200 , you should get it for c650.

Mueller Hg80 Knee Brace
Mueller Hg80 Knee Brace
Price: 35.00 - 66.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knee support, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Mueller Hg80 Knee Brace (Sports)
I had a bad knee injury playing hockey 20 years ago which has started to take its toll now I'm nearly 60.
I still play tennis, badmington, cycle , Nordic walk and play hockey. I have found that the hockey astro
Is now starting to be unforgiving with noticeable increases in knee pain. I decided to investigate some
serious knee support. I have to say that this product is excellent. It creates knee stability, retains flexibility
and really helps eradicate / significantly reduce knee pain. Given my love of sport I think this product might
keep me playing for some years to come. Great product, worth every penny!

The Three Levels of Leadership: How to Develop Your Leadership Presence, Knowhow and Skill
by James Scouller
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading!!, 23 Jan 2013
I have been an OD Director in a large corporate for many years. I was fascinated and inspired in my early years by Toffler ( he just made me think what if) . Ken Blanchard made me laugh which meant the learning stuck and in my middle years Tom Peters seduced my intellect with his brand of profoundly practical entertainment. I had sought of got to the point where I thought I had got my list of influences suitably rehearsed and stable. But no !
James' book is dynamite and an essential read for serious leadership practitioners.
It is gets to the heart of the challenges of creating effective leadership and being an effective leader. It sets out a refreshing reality about what is going on in organisations ( and the world) and very very importantly what is going on for us as individual leaders.
It is practical,Insightful and a must for CEO' , those guiding leadership investment and leaders who have come to recognise that the road to more effective leadership lies within themselves.
I have added James to my list of influences, it is great book!